Reviews for Peter And Pepper
gmc chapter 1 . 4/12
good story bro looking for more chapters. screw your writers block ucan do it! i have faith in u my friend.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Random capital letters in the Middle Of Sentances Are bad.
MF 22 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
I never considered a Peter/Pepper relationship, but now that I think about it, it actually makes a great deal of sense. Like Gwen, Pepper is also quite intelligent and driven; one doesn't become CEO of a company such as Stark's without having a high intellect. Both she and Peter have had bad luck in their respective relationships (Stark running off with the newest model, as you've shown in the story, Gwen dying, MJ leaving, etc,) and most importantly, he'll treat her as the wonderful woman she is. He won't take advantage of her, or make assumptions as Stark did (i.e., Pepper being "his," so he could run off with some hooker for all she knows.) I've never liked how the stable relationships were broken apart to create drama (like Scott/Jean Grey, Peter/MJ.) But should Peter and MJ stay broken up, Pepper could actually be perfect for him, as he wouldn't have to hide what he is, and she'd accept him for what he is.

And THANK GOD this isn't slash! There's FAR too many slash fics on this site! Avengers and Power Rangers sections are notorious for it, especially the Avengers with some form of the "Superfamily" crap, or "SpideyPool." We should be able to filter it out if we don't want to run across such fics.
SoulMore chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
FAN!
cabrera1234 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
when the next update please update
potterfanforever chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
A odd romance pairing but it looks promising. i hope you don't give him a armor suit i just don't see it, maybe update his uniform like Spider-Stealth costume/ batman's suit he uses in Arkham games to keep his flexibility, speed, and agility.
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
interesting so far. love the new pairing!

hope to see more
Arrow783 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Very intresting story, i hope you'll continue this some day
Jedi101 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Very nice wish there was more.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Oh ho, time for the return of the Iron Spider, is it? Awesome.

The Peter/Pepper pairing is positively pleasant to our plebeian palettes. Man that's a lot of P's to say "I like what you're doing here, don't leave it half finished!" The only thing that makes no sense is Peter Parker running into a super-fight, and not Spider-man. He's seriously limited in what he can do mask-off.

Keep up the great work!
Devil Rebel chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
hope you keep this up. love the pairing
Alex chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
This is one of the best fics out there; it’s smartly written, clever, funny, and it’s the only one with the pairing of Peter and Pepper. The hints you drop in this chapter are very well placed (I assume that Spidey will be getting a certain red and gold outfit in the next one) and the plot against Stark has me very intrigued! I hope you update again! Please!? :D
Hivedragon chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I'm loving this story you really should update this one seeing this is the only Pep/Pet out there.
twenty-two-spectacles chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
my god. They are perfect together! I really loved this story :) going to read some of your other fics! but only after I add this one to my favorites ;) You're a fantastic writer :)
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012