Reviews for Arachnophobia
RockyRoadSmith chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Nice chapter! I wonder where the other rebels have ben taken to after being captured. Poor Gray Wolf, though. I hope he gives Tyrant-Ula a taste of her own medicine. _
RockyRoadSmith chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Wow! Very cool chapter! It was sad to see the the treatment from chapter 2 didn't work as planned, but the injection treatment turned out even worse! I wonder where you'll go with this story. Nice work! I hope they find Gray Wolf soon. _
Fangsire chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
An entertaining read. Tiger and Grey Wolf were always my favorites, and it's funny seeing one of the usually rough like characters spazzing over something like this. Be interesting to see how the others try and help him with his fear. Looking forward to the next update.
RockyRoadSmith chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awww! Poor Gray Wolf! I find it so cute that he's afraid of spiders, though! I love how he clung to Golem while everyone else had no idea what was going on. It looks like now, though, that that rebels are already starting to get on each other's nerves while Holly's trying to keep the peace. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Very nice chapter. _