Reviews for The Instrument
Moiranna chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I can honestly say that while my inner fangirl danced around in circles when first I played FFXIII and came across Rosch and Raines (because they’re the only ones to actually pique my interest in the game) I never imagined them as a couple. Consider me duly converted. You write beatifically. You’ve brought up so many points about Dysley’s control over - well, everything, and I find myself hanging onto every word you’ve written. It’s made me realize things that I missed about the game, and you’ve actually encouraged me to do another playthrough, despite that I felt that at times it wasn’t as thrilling as the previous games.

I sat and read your “The Art of Puppetry” and for some reason I have a feeling of that it really is the prequel to this story. On one point because you bring up a lot of the same things that you’ve brought up in this story, and on the other because… it just fits.

I sincerely hope that you continue writing this story. And while I doubt that there’ll be a happy ending I’ll be naively hoping for one, and if nothing else cry for Cid and Yaag when all hell breaks loose.
Yatsuki chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Oh my god! You have made me a YaagxCid fan! Awesome story. I love love love this baby! Please update soon if you can! :3
Amon2 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Interesting story, I'm a fan of Cid Raines and his role as Yaag's wife is somewhat hot, like him. Please update soon.
Pxin chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Okay... I'm not a huge yaoi fan, nor am I a fan of this pairing... But this is amazing! :D I must read more! It is so well written, and I'm awstruck by your descriptions!

One question... My impression of "Lilac" is purple, aren't Yaag's eyes blue-grey?

But wonderful story, really. You're so gifted, and you must update soon! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! Just kidding.

Even though I'm not huge on this pairing, this is a MUST READ story!

I really like it. :)

P-S
Clood chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh my goodness.

I don't know where to begin, so I think I won't begin at all and shall instead spew, go back on myself and generally express how awesome that was to read.

This pairing is one of my major (yet oh so sadly neglected by fandom) pairings, so reading something as well written and remarkably well thought out as that was quite something. I sincerely hope you continue - any update would brighten my day to intense levels.

That may be a slight lie - it'll probably induce extreme sorrow for Cid (well, everyone's) and his horrendous situation, but... I don't know what more I can say other than that this is fantastic and you really really really need to continue!
Weiss Rose Schnee chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Well I must say this story is deep..and written but it makes me hate Dysley even more and im sad for the 6 Lcie who failed...anyway I just hope Cid will bring Yaang to his sences so they can be together truly after all Dysley revived him. I suppose the letter at the end was supposed to change Cid but I doubt it will. Good job sofar. I read this as soon as you alerted me that you put this first chapter up. I hope things take a better turn.