Reviews for Wasn't Exactly What He'd Expected
VG LittleBear chapter 4 . 4/16
Hi, nice back and forth between Tony and Gibbs. Tactile Gibbs is nice.
Somehow this story doesn't feel like it is over though ;)
Thanks and cheers!
sodakey chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Enjoyed the byplay and character voice - could very easily visualize the characters on screen, as well as clearly hear the pace and timing of their back and forth. Though it's been a while since I've watched this show, stories like these remind me of the magic rhythm these characters can have with each other when written well. Good choice on the layout of the story also - letting the past and present unfold without having to delve into exposition, rather just allowing the visual images build to let the story come to fruition. Nice.
USAFChief chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Not a sequel here, but damn good anyway.

pdf
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Classic line: you were a marine, the people who wanted you dead are dead, I was a cop all the people who want me dead are getting out on parole, love it.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Wow! Great little fic! Ah-Maz-Ing! :-D
Ria Rose chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
I really like this, especially your little bits of interjected info. Will there be more?
Pol chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Just wanted to say I love this story.
Pol chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
A thoroughly nifty story.
peanutmeg chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Thanks for the update with such a powerful chapter! I loved the dialogue between Tony and Gibbs, and how Gibbs made sure to feel Tony's pulse. Wonderfully written!
Song in the woods chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
I like the gut comment. I have to agree with Tony, I would have to stop confusing my stomach with spicy foods
Song in the woods chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Gibs would have a nice safe place to hang at :)
Caper25 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Good story, I really liked the ending.
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Really great! Enjoyed it a lot!
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Love it! Love Gibbs/Tony conversations!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 5/25/2011