Reviews for Watching The Stars Together
Mryhh chapter 100 . 10/31/2014
Oh my gosh, the ABSOLUTE NUMBER OF FEELS IN THIS CHAPTER! No, rather this entire drabble collection! I... It feels so heavy... One chapter would be like 'Hikari and Gale happy times' and the next would be death or something similar. But I still loved it. Please, please continue writing, your writing style is amazing.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Oh my gosh, this was HILARIOUS! Nice to meet another Twilight hater!
Guest chapter 100 . 5/25/2014
*sniff* how beautiful... it was so much beautiful that the story... *sniff* that I cannot describe in words... good job...
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 100 . 5/23/2014
*Heaves a big sigh*

That was the most sweetest thing ever. And how it ended with his death put the perfect final touch. Their children were perfect. They were perfect. It truly was amazing.

But, sorry to say this, it kind of irked me that it wasnt in chronological order. I might have slight OCD though.
Animanizanny chapter 100 . 5/8/2014
That was the most beautiful love story I have ever read. I am in tears and I'm shaking but it was so beautiful and touching and wonderful.

I loved how you jumped through the time line and how every little moment connected the love story between Hikari and Wizard.

The ending was dark but fitting and it ended with Wizard finally finding his love after all that time so, I'm happy. So beautiful3
BrowsingAbout chapter 100 . 9/7/2013
This. Was. Beautiful. I read the entire thing in one sitting. What a wonderful picture of a relationship...and what a tragedy the Wizard's immortality turned out to be! But then the ending healed all. Perfect, I loved this!
xszsx chapter 100 . 7/8/2013
Omfg I'm sobbing so hard right now it's not even funny. Sooo many feels
Aerois chapter 100 . 7/24/2012
OH
MY
GOD.

I seriously CRIED at the end. The chapters are short, but so beautiful! I haven't read something that's touched me like this in a while. Happy endings are the best! :)
Guest chapter 100 . 7/9/2012
I swear I wanted to cry as I read your drabbles, they were so perfect, almost as if a poet had written the Drabble themselves, thank you!
Roseinthedeep chapter 100 . 2/23/2012
This was so beautiful. I truly loved all of them.
DoubleLariat chapter 100 . 1/25/2012
I fucking loved the ending. Christ my eyes are all teary. This is probably the best Harvest Moon fic I have ever read. Thank you for writing such brilliance.
Mightyenapup chapter 61 . 1/16/2012
Every single one of these is brilliant.
Poppy chapter 100 . 1/3/2012
The ending touched my heart.

Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
Lucy Kay chapter 100 . 12/21/2011
Reeeally didn't help that I was listening to Spektor's 'The Call' when I was reading this. Almost made me want to cry. xD

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. All of this. It's wonderful. -clap, clap, clap-

I can picture myself coming back to these drabbles and re-reading them again and again. Rare for fanfiction.

Excellence!
COnjera chapter 100 . 12/14/2011
This was AMAZING!

I almost cried at the last chapter! You are an amazing writer!