Reviews for Ah! What's a Goddess?
Monster King chapter 2 . 5/9
Great job
OmegaUltima chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
...you seem to have an obsession with cliffhangers...
Borello chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
damnit. i hoped to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
Lols this was amusing and has potential to be pretty awesome. I'm absolutely loving the idea of Urd popping into Naruto's world.
pain17ification chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Another interesting story :)
I hope it's continued
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2017
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Vilkath chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Not the most uncommon cross over in the world to be sure, nor is this particular pairing that uncommon. To be honest it seems like Naruto fics prefer Urd, probably due to her 'darker' nature and greater ability to accept the life and death nature of ninja life. That said this is an amazingly well written story. Much like the authors other works it manages to establish the characters and plot pretty well in a normally cookie cutter set up. It is a bit sad this story only went two chapters and hasn't been updated in a long time. Even if the author hasn't completely given up on the story yet, the sheer number of stories the author has started and not finished doesn't fill me with hope on receiving frequent updates.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
update
A Random Anon chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
Kind of nostalgic, really. I check your account for updates every other month or so (though I've long given up on ever seeing an update for shards or this one, and this will be the only dig at that in this review, scouts honour). I started reading fanfiction when I started college, and I still do now that I'm almost done. Your stories set a pretty high standard back then, and spoiled many others that just didn't quite measure up to that quality of writing. They still rank pretty high up there, even though I got fairly jaded generally and literature (particularly fanfiction...) almost lost that spark that made me say "fuck STEM, I'll stick to what I love" over the course of my studies.
So what I am trying to express is: thank you. Thank you for many great hours, I enjoyed myself tremendously.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Urd and Naruto, a match made in...

Well not Hell, but I'd like to see Hild vs The Nine Tailed Fox.

Heaven? Well there is the Wish, but it doesn't feel like divine intervention.

Chaos... I believe that is the best fit.

Please update!
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Interesting so far, I hope you continue it.
loneonyxwolf chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I am looking forward to more. Please continue.
Joker Kane chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
grate story keep up the grate work I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
That definitely has a lot of potential. I was wondering how you would tie them together but this seems like it could work. Hope to read more in the future.