Reviews for Ah! What's a Goddess?
Vilkath chapter 2 . 9/27
Not the most uncommon cross over in the world to be sure, nor is this particular pairing that uncommon. To be honest it seems like Naruto fics prefer Urd, probably due to her 'darker' nature and greater ability to accept the life and death nature of ninja life. That said this is an amazingly well written story. Much like the authors other works it manages to establish the characters and plot pretty well in a normally cookie cutter set up. It is a bit sad this story only went two chapters and hasn't been updated in a long time. Even if the author hasn't completely given up on the story yet, the sheer number of stories the author has started and not finished doesn't fill me with hope on receiving frequent updates.
update
A Random Anon chapter 2 . 3/18
Kind of nostalgic, really. I check your account for updates every other month or so (though I've long given up on ever seeing an update for shards or this one, and this will be the only dig at that in this review, scouts honour). I started reading fanfiction when I started college, and I still do now that I'm almost done. Your stories set a pretty high standard back then, and spoiled many others that just didn't quite measure up to that quality of writing. They still rank pretty high up there, even though I got fairly jaded generally and literature (particularly fanfiction...) almost lost that spark that made me say "fuck STEM, I'll stick to what I love" over the course of my studies.
So what I am trying to express is: thank you. Thank you for many great hours, I enjoyed myself tremendously.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Urd and Naruto, a match made in...

Well not Hell, but I'd like to see Hild vs The Nine Tailed Fox.

Heaven? Well there is the Wish, but it doesn't feel like divine intervention.

Chaos... I believe that is the best fit.

Please update!
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Interesting so far, I hope you continue it.
loneonyxwolf chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I am looking forward to more. Please continue.
Joker Kane chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
grate story keep up the grate work I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
That definitely has a lot of potential. I was wondering how you would tie them together but this seems like it could work. Hope to read more in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was definitely great. I don't know much of anything about the Goddess series but this is working out pretty well. Can't wait to read more.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Well I will say, having Kin and Tayuya survived and have a decent chance at life in the village is an interesting development.

So Urd notices the power Naruto tailed beast hold is ominous strong to the Archangels on frontlines duty of war huh...Well that's brings a point of curiosity. Even though she doesn't recognize seals(probably might be interested in similar arts later, a second class goddess power isn't something to sneeze at).

I wonder what Urd sisters reactions will be when she brings Naruto to them and if this will a good chance for him to meet his deceased parents and how demons to tailed beasts were born into nature.

Even though I know you mention this fic at first was only intended as a One Shot.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
wtf you ended it here?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Looks like Naruto's blocking out everyone around with his self-depreciation, unsurprising with how he's been treated in his early years. But with the help of a Goddess, will she be able to bring him out of the darkness? An interesting line up and I foresee a lot of chaos in Naruto's future... Haha

Anyways, looking forward to your next udpate and keep up the awesome work!
yasuhei chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
..."I wouldn't worry about her right now Tsunade. I want what's mine, and I want my name changed to what it should have been.

It should have been Uzumaki. In our society the bride always takes the husband's name, but this is entirely cultural. In Japanese traditional weddings, things are less clear cut, especially in past eras. Weddings in japan aren't seen as a joining between two people, but between two families. Instead of the woman automatically taking the name of the man which family the new couple becomes part of is based on the status and the needs of the families.

Kushina's family had both more status and more need than Minato's.

For status: the Uzumaki were an important well known clan that ran their own successful and feared village. The first hokage married an Uzumaki. The defences of konoha rely heavily on Uzumaki sealwork. Konoha flak vests bear the uzumaki spiral in remembrance. By comparison there's no indication (that i recall) that the Namikaze are especially important.

For need: Kushina was the last official member of the uzumaki. She has a duty to revive her clan and maintain its traditions. As far as I know there's no such burden on Minato.

Under these circumstances it is almost certain that Minato would have been moved to the Uzumaki family register. I'd expect him to keep publically using Namikaze if he'd been Hokage at the time though.

I have no issues with Naruto being cranky in your fic, but in the context of a japanese fantasy setting it's unwise to assume a child will automatically take his father's name.

(for the record, these days a lot of japanese weddings are western in style. Some men will still take their wives names though, especially when they're being married into the family to act as an heir)
Sevvus chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
aww damn what happened?
i was enjoying this..
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.