Reviews for Be Mine
Prerana chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
The story's real good, it has a lot of potential but you really need to work on your writing skills dude. I can't even count the mistakes, they're that abundant! Hope you can fix that before you write another story. Don't get me wrong, the story's absolutely clean and awesome!
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
Good story but i wish they won
Ryuu Shey chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
WOW .. this is really beautiful.
AkumaHyuuga chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
Awwhs the ending was so cute 3 3
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I like the fact that Natsume and Mikan DIDN'T win. It makes the fanfiction more original.
mayzzzy chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Aw That was so CUTE! keep it up, you're doing great!
Iname Kohaki chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Awwww It's over already?
Iname Kohaki chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
That was awesome 4 their first kiss! Luna got OWNED!
Iname Kohaki chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I'm loving this.
Girl-With-Spectacles chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Aaaawww... So sweet!
Miss Shorty chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Cute! Cute! Cute! :)
heart-teen chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
ohemgee! ohemgee! OHEMGEEEE! hahaha;))) now i know why i love Natsume here! he's so honest! direct to the point! straightforward! he's not stuttering like a shy lovesick fool, hehe, i'm using such mean words. sorry. and i don't even get disappointed the way he said those cheesy lines of his. like those any other times when he's saying it ...aa, can't explain it. well, just that! haha because it's coming from him naturally! so honest! never thought that there would be a time that I would like, correction, love the HONEST Natsume:)) he's good! and of course, Mikan here have complimented with Natsume's character here. They're great!:)) anyways. yeah! you got me. i so love this story:)) even though it's lacking much details. i noticed that this story is going fast. but i don't have anything against that, i guess. just go on with the flow of your mind. it's your own story anyway. most important is that i enjoyed it! a lot at that! :))) hmm, and so, you haven't failed on making me want to scream again. i finished your story within the night-morning time. if your wondering, it's around 3:30 in the morning here! hahaha:))) i'm hoping for another good story of yours. short and going fast but wonderful! first ever kind of story i've read ever since:)) sooo. seeya again next time ! JA!;)))
heart-teen chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
AGAIN. i found it so sweet of Natsume to put those petals of roses in Mikan's locker for a surprise! though, not until Mikan thought those sad things that Natsume have done, like buying a gift for another girl. i like your type of Natsume here:)) and he really intrigues me now about his purpose. real or just for a show? well, i guess i'll know that later at chapter 13 for sure:))
heart-teen chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
oooucch~ :(( okay, off to the next chap!:))
heart-teen chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
OH. MY. GOD! I practically want to scream with delight here in my room if only it's not a night time and my family is having their good night sleep! you did a very good job about the acting part which was lead by Natsume! hahaha :))))) i love it! the best romantic part so far for me. at least that's what i think btw after reading lotsa romantic-comedy stories. well, the big deal is, i totally LOVE it! though it's usually not fitting for Natsume to say cheesy lines like that one, it's just that, that is the most acceptable cheesy lines i have ever heard from him compared to the others. maybe because of the pretending situation they were in and the fact that Mikan was so clueless on what's Natsume's going to talk about because she's ju practically overjoyed that they were being nominated and was onlt thinking about that not until Natsume distracted her. :))) hahaha! it's like i am watching a korean novela! I totally love this pretending story you had on your mind! keep up the good work! and surprise me with all of your amazing creativity in mind, okay? make me want to scream again! hahaha;)) JA!