Reviews for Is It True?
Awesome. Just simply awesome. :) Xx
FashionableRaid chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Ohhh this story was great!LOVE :)) That is one of my favorite scenes from GF 1
msrowley chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
This is a good story. I like the part when Michael was sort of regretting lying to Kay about killing Carlo, but he had to because she wouldn't understand. I hope to read more of your stories.
Deleted User Accout chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Really, really good. I like these because it shows what they were thinking during the scenes. I like Kay a little better since reading your stories. I mean, she was a innocent girl. Had no clue what she was getting into.

I like the part in this where Michael is thinking about killing Calo. I mean, he had to. There was no other way.

Anyway, write more soon cause' you are a AWESOME writer.

Luthien Terlunya chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Great! I love the way you describe Kay's feelings and thoughts, because I also know she's thinking those things when I see the movie, specially the ending, which is one of my favourite parts. I think the scene in which Michael looks into her eyes and lies to her it's so terrible, but it's awesome! And when they close the door, and she looks at the camera...God, you can tell SHE KNOWS what had happened, and how's her life going to be. What an ending, I just don't have enough words (because honestly, I don't know enough English to express what I think xD)
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You wrote another GF story! YAY! :D

You're so awesome at these, it's so amazing. I really like 'your Kay.' Not to say she's OC but we can get more insight into her, like we talked about with Apolla.

Please update soon, I love how you wrote little Anthony, too. ;)