Reviews for Deception
Yvonne Park chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Good story! It was definitely different and very interesting. Great job! I wish there was more! :)

pingo1387 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I... I love this story. Honestly, I was slightly horrified when the mirror-monster came out and started f*cking Zoro, but after that I was like "OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME"
SadEcho chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Jumpin Jesus Christ on crack that Im not much for horror stories ( cause i guess im a scaredy cat) let alone rhape fictions, but once i started reading i just could not look away. it was truly an amazing story. I stayed up way past my bedtime because i was not able to take my eyes off your writing for a secound. This story was riviting and dark. angsty, and terrifyingly suspenseful at points. Yet at the end you somehow made it all better with an unprecedented heartwarming conclusion. This story was really not in my cup of tea range so to speak, but i ended up loving it anyways. You are truly amazing. -Love Echo
nina chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Omg that was the best cliffhanger i have EVER read in any fanfiction ! kudos
Midori no Kaori chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
No matter how many times i read this it's always sooooo gooooddd ! XD I would totally carry a printed copy wiht me all the time :P
Byakko Loki chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
AWWWWWWW! the ending of this chapter was so sweet! I absolutely LOVE this story! Great work! :)
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
'Y know I think that hurt/comfort fics are the only time when Sanji makes the better top, damn your fics are HOT. Would you please do a Doflamingo x Crocodile one?
swirlyswirls chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Huh. I've never thought a selfcest fanfic for the pair could be pulled off, but apparently you proved me wrong haha. I've always thought ZoroxZoro/SanjixSanji (well any character in general) was a little weird and unnatural for me, but you pulled it off without making it seem so (then again, the world of OP is full of weird stuff haha). Thanks for writing the story, I enjoyed reading. Keep up the good work.
Midori no Kaori chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
way to sexyyy! I just had to review again! poor zoro, but still really sexy when he struggles!
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Ruka Jaganshi chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Loved the plot, and your description is priceless. Keep up the good work! :)
thablueGRRL chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Epic. I loved this to pieces until the very end!
naskaymel chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I absolutely loved this story, specially the ending and how everything turned just perfectly :3
Scioneeris chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Ooooh. WOW. I think this is my new fav ZoroxSanji fic yet. *fangirl squeal* It's AWEsome. All the details you have about them (like the peas that Zoro trades off on Usopp's plate) and the detail about the earrings and everything. i loved it. Especially their first time, so sweet and perfect. _
cb O chan chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
AWESOME! I love this fic! Keep up the great work!