Reviews for Paper to Flesh
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 1 . 5/18
This story is amazing! It's so hard to find a good Raven x Malchoir fanfic and I gotta say this one takes the cake Your writing is flawless and the lore and story are superb. I hope you continue this story when you have the time to. Again amazing work:)
shiftress1181 chapter 22 . 3/23
Dude this chapter is awesome. And I know that all that stuff that happened to you was a while ago, but still I'm sorry for all of that crap you've gone through. I am glad that you didn't kill your self. You are an amazing writer. No one should have gone through the shit you have. No faither should treat their child like that. I am sorry for all of that. Please keep writing your story is awesome. I like the twists you add to Malchior, there aren't many stories out there about him and Raven. Please keep updating.
The destroyer of fate chapter 23 . 2/4
Thanks this was an enjoyable read
Thatonefoodie chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
An amazing story from an amazing writer . Books and stories have always been my refuge from life . I absolutely adore your stories . They always some how draw me in and makes me forget all my problems and even at times my own thoughts . Which is a good thing since I desperately need it .
3PurpleRaven3 chapter 23 . 9/3/2015
This story is amazing. You are a awesome wrighter (how do u speel that? I'm portuguese). Can't wait until next chap.
orangeporqupine chapter 23 . 6/15/2015
Nice chapter
orangeporqupine chapter 22 . 6/15/2015
Tou arent bad at writing lemons nice chapter
orangeporqupine chapter 21 . 6/15/2015
Oh krona
orangeporqupine chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
Rorek is being a bit of a creeper
orangeporqupine chapter 19 . 6/15/2015