Reviews for Paper to Flesh
pedrokotii chapter 22 . 1/19
Due to myself currently being at lack of words due to overall brilliance of the story,all I can say is: update soon, please.
And since when Rae is 'him'? (End of chapter)
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 1/17
I believe you have a very good idea here. I'm just not too keen on the implementation or characterization
Good job on keeping with it for so long!
TheAlabasterPhoenyx
deets1 chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
Oh my gosh. That was the last thing I expected. But I ain't sorry.

This is a great story. I really look forward to reading it. I have been waiting for a good raemal for ages, so thank you for continuing this. It's really interesting-having this magical version of the world as well as the one we know, and then have Raven deal with them both.

And I just love Malchior. I feel bad for Garth and Zachary though. Though I think they'll get over it. Zach somewhat faster.

It's funny because if Raven did have the mate problem later on and she didn't have to deal with malchior or the suitor nonsense, she could have just chosen Garth. Which is why this kind of double sucks for him but oh well! Malchior is bae.
Snow Blind Raven chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
Lol, that was better than what I can write that is romantic-lemony anything. I love this story so much. It's the best Raven/Malchior story out there!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
*wolf whistle* wasn't expecting that! I love how you have so many different kinds of mythical creatures in your story, you've created one awesome universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
update please! you've gone through a lot and gone this far! don't give up on this!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
i dont know why your stories dont have enough reviews... people really need to start paying attention ! especially to this
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
o,o it's great even with that last part with the carnal events.. but WOAH great plot :3
la canelle chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Great story so far. I can't wait for the next update.
Grace chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Ha! I'm so glad you updated, and I loved the smut- even if you did turn into some spastic paranoid author. :) I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next update, but I understand lif we do.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Well I think you did rather well with this scene. Everything in it is well written and very enticing. Nice work.
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
About time you updated, luv it by the way. Keep them coming.
Pokelover619 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
The bonds we form in life help to define who we are. However bonds can become frayed and broken. i will not say I understand your fathers decision. In truth it is impossible to completely understand the thoughts or emotions of others. Life may be hard for you right now but keep your chin up. Without the dark times we wouldn't be able to truly appreciate the happier ones. Light cannot exist without darkness. What you said is true, suicide isn't the answer. Keep your chin up. I will keep you in my prayers and i wish all the happiness in the word for you and your boyfriend. Remember that you are and always will be loved.
quewhaaa chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
I loooovee thiss
Like obsessed right now and probably won't think of much else
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
You haven't updated since December, so please hurry up. I'll wait patiently if I have to, I know things are really rough. I'm really sorry about what happened with your dad, I can't even imagine what your going through. You have my sympathy and support.