Reviews for Eternity
alysha.a.kent chapter 19 . 12/13/2017
His story is very interesting and I am sad to see it has been abandoned
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
Wait did u skip something? Maybe on your ur summary u should have put there will b no action! Then mayb people wont waste time reading ur story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
90's KIDS RULE! WOOHOO! lol srry I just had to do that xD
Jenmoon1 chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
this was great please update soon
AzucenaXshadows chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
ok that was hot hot hot!

Lucifer sound like a spoiled child lol

Sebastian better watch his back

can't wait for the next chap.
PerpetualDelusion chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
I really like this story and I hope we get somewhere with it soon, I'd love to see heaps of angst and drama entwined into it simultaneously - that's what attracts readers. But keep going with this fic, and glad to see you enjoy writing it! :)
Carrie2sky chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
Interesting filler chapter. I certainly hope that Lucifer doesn't get Ciel in the end!
promocat chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
poor ciel! both his body & soul are sooo delectable!
Brittani chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
Please please update I had to starting other stories to

Keep my Fanfic app it tight satisfied the piece that

Ur writing is a masterpiece by far I even copied and pasted

The story on my iPod notepad with all ur copy right and

Statements that it belongs to u of coarse

But u have to update I check ever day to c if it been updated please update soon I can't wait to read what happens next
GirPandAbabIez chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
sebastian...seriously?with that ugly * #%$?U FAIL
DustyTears chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh! -yaoi fangirl squeal- I LOVES IT SOOOO MUCH! How do you make it so amazing? Hahaha! I love the plot and cant wait to find out Sebastians plan! I kindof expect him to randomly find out about Claudes visit and go into a jealous possesive rage or become really possesive and not allow Ciel to see anyone for awhile and get in trouble because of it. I do not like Lucifer, he pisses me off and I really wish he'd stop interfering with their relationship! Okay so I love the story and I cant wait for the next update (Please make it longer I adore reading this and become so sad when its done)! Please update soon! Live Long And Prosper!
Fanfic0Reader chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
Really enjoyed the new chapter

WOW! Ciel is going to be Sebastian's mate! Can't wait for the next chapter
promocat chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
sebastian is sooo possessive!G!
Carrie2sky chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
Cool chapter! Now that Ciel is Sebas-chan's mate, will that protect from Lucifer? I hope so!
Ginger Fairy XD chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
This certainly is very interesting~ Lucifer sounded like freaking Draco Malfoy whenever something doesn't go his way:) update soon please!