Reviews for From Afar
andreiagmu chapter 7 . 1/8
I know that this fanfic wasn't updated for a long time, but I really wish that the author continues it someday... This fic is so romantic and GREAT!
WorldBrandOtaku chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE! UPDATE!
Vixen T. Fox chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
You should definitely continue with this story.

Also please contact me on Skype or YIM under the ID VixenT_Fox , as I have an important project for you.
jimmynovakuumcleaner chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Awww, these are so sweet! You're right, there's nowhere near enough Gumshoe/Maggey on here! I hope you write more soon!
Neekadya chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
This is, and without doubts, the best fanfic of Gumshoe/Maggey that I've ever read! The behavior of the characters in every different situation it's simply great, you seriously wrote it perfectly! Great job, I can't wait to read more from you! And keep up with the great work ;D
Anon chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Can I just say:

I read through this now, and my goodness, this is the best Gumshoe/Maggey I have ever read (granted, we don't have many here, lol). My heart aches for Gumshoe and all that he tries to do, and you've characterized his boundless devotion and emotions perfectly. And Maggey's obliviousness is also there - or is it really that? I love the way that you've subtlely put in interactions that reveal her feelings, without actually doing so.

Thank you so much. You've made a M/G fangirl and shipper very happy. I admit I haven't read your P/M stuff yet, but I definitely must now.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
aww... gummy needs to get some courage. it would be so awsome if maggey finds the letter. :D
Crazy Amazing chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
"frequent pay deductions, a job he wasn't always sure he would have tomorrow" yep, that's the Gumshoe I know and love lol!

"Or maybe she was, just not with him." aw, Gummy :( don't think like that dude!

"he had a habit of frequently ruining something important" Yep. But it's funny! And we expect it now anyways XD

Nice chapter btw, it was like the opposite of OOC. TIC? (Totally In Character)
Naoko Suki chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
D'aww Gumshoe. The letter. And him just taking Missile out for a walk is definitely what he would do in his spare time. But in that part makes his story sad to me.

Oh Gumshoe! If only he were real I would totally..date..! :D
Three Graces chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Oh poor Gummy.

He might think it's nothing, but I'm sure Maggery would think it's everything.

*sigh*
Crazy Amazing chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Oh Gummy...Tell the girl how you feel!

This fic is awesome, as are you :)
Crazy Amazing chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
"he began to find her hand in his"

*squeals*
Crazy Amazing chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
"I accidentally shredded some important documents" HAH HAH those poor, uhm, office-type people? Yeah, them :)
Crazy Amazing chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
"he found himself driving down her street, which he assured himself was solely out of habit." Heh heh, sure ;)
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Naaw! Pencil 3

Didn't think I'd ever write the word "pencil" followed by a love heart before...