Reviews for Coffee Princess
WalkingSaint18 chapter 1 . 4/17
I love this! And I love coffee prince! Hope u update!
Luluheartschubbypandas chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Please update! This is too good
Luluheartschubbypandas chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Please update! This is too good
LoveMe LoveYou chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
There are pretty much no Coffee prince fabrics out there! I'm so happy that one of the few is this interesting! I hope you update soon! (p.s. Can you add a little more dialogue with the guys? Their so fun!)
LoveMe LoveYou chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Starleatta chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh my gosh! I finally found a Choi Han Seong story where he's placed with an OC! It took me forever to find a Coffee Prince and it's a bit weird reading their long Korean names. I don't like Yoo Ju either, she annoys me. Anyway, I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
nerd luver94 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hey umm... quick question why havent you updated *tear* i was happy when i found they had korean dramas on her . i love 1st coffee prince and your story keeps me on the edge of my seat please update soon.
misocute chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
ah!

finally!

a fanfiction for one of my most favourite korean dramas!

haha

i love your OC

she is adorable

i can't wait to see their past unfold as well as what happens to them in the future.

it seems like you are off to a good start so i'm excited to read on!
Ash chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Yay! I loved it. I love Coffee Prince...Best Drama Ever. I felt bad for ajusshi (that is what i called Choi Han Seong)at the end of the drama. I want a Coffee Prince 2. Thank you for bringing some Coffee Prince memories back. :)