Reviews for My Heart
Yazmanian Devil chapter 36 . 3/6
Are you on a hiatus or something right now? You haven't updated in over a month. It's but so much waiting a girl can take lol

Please update soon
Hope everything is alright. It's been a month since your last update! Please update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
kittychic0895 chapter 36 . 2/12
I love the story and it's sad how they both left eachother when they love each other but I can't wait for more
BoredGirl17 chapter 36 . 2/3
Stalker! Lol I wonder how long it will take for Kagome to notice or for Inuyasha will blow his own cover.
BoredGirl17 chapter 35 . 2/3
I didn't think Kagome and Inuyasha would meet so soon and now Kagome is the one leaving. It has been so long I had to go back 5 chapters to remember what happen in the story.
sugarforyourtea chapter 36 . 1/27
Great chapter! Waiting for your next update (:
GAH Sunday passed! I excitedly wait for your update!
the.angel.from.heaven chapter 36 . 1/22
What a lovely story but will you continue it
I will love these two having the happily ever after they deserve it
Also idea for a story
Seshomaru with other character one like the x men storm jajajajajaja (lol) he thinks of weak humans wait until he meets his match
Fantasy
I love story a transfer Spanish teacher from USA to Japan to kagome school and accidenta goes through the well jajajajaja (lol)
It will be interested
Good job I wish I can write like you
Jingyee1511 chapter 36 . 1/21
Hi! I loved the interaction between Inuyasha and Souta in this chapter immensely. Especially the part whereby Souta felt the inevitable twinge of disappointment when he thought Inuyasha was going to follow exactly as Kagome indicated in the letter- I liked Inuyasha's valuing her decision, and find the compromise extremely amusing. Nice work!

I would just like to add that I really appreciate it that you returned to this fanfic. To be honest the latest chapters really resonated with me- I had my own experience whereby someone left without a word, and I was left to learn things second hand. As an avid InuKag fan it probably sounds sadistic to wish that Inuyasha does not have it easy regaining Kagome's trust- but as the biased individual I am I really felt for these two chapters, and really appreciated that you let Kagome decide to do without Inuyasha, for her to grow stronger and allow fate to guide the rest of their relationship or at least next be with him only for the right reasons. The complications in real life are immense, and not as fairytale like as Inuyasha returning and magically solving the problem- for that I thank you.

Also, your writing this chapter has made me re-think my own hiatus. To my chagrin I have almost essentially abandoned one of my fanfics because I faced the reality of growing up- the OC had not character and personality enough, and the fairytale ending I had previously envisioned disappeared with my experience. The only more realistic options to me was to have the OC fall out with her Intended, or fall out and get back together after much time to grow independently- neither of which I felt would be the desired ending from the readers' perspective. I therefore wait with bated breath for the definitely satisfactory ending that you will craft of My Heart. Thank you once again for showing me that, and I'm looking forward to the next Sunday installation.
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 36 . 1/20
Really nice work!(: I hope things get worked out between Inuyasha and Kagome soon. Lovely work and I can't wait for the next update!
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 36 . 1/19
Gook luck with hour story I don't think I will continued to read this story. When you make Kagome leave inuyasha and then you add Hobo in.
fanficnewbiee chapter 36 . 1/19
Good chapter. Thank you for sharing and updating!:D
ABG93 chapter 36 . 1/19
Amazing story! Stumbled upon it last night and when i got to the last chapter it was past 12am! Looking forward to the next update!
lolalove85 chapter 36 . 1/18
Thanks for the update! Man, I could totally feel Inuyasha's despair and desperation when he started to realize Kagome wasn't there. But I'm glad he's not going to just sit around and wait. Even if he hasn't confronted her yet, it's sweet he would go to New York even though it is a tad bit stalker-ish like Sango/Miroku said haha. I didn't even notice this chapter was shorter than others, that's how excited I still am that you are continuing this story! Thanks :)
smpnst chapter 36 . 1/18
I want to know what happens when they meet again, can't wait for the next chapter!