Reviews for My Heart
lnuwoman3773 chapter 36 . 11/17
Next chapter please.
the-clumsy-one chapter 36 . 11/16
Please update soon! This is such a beautiful story :')
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 26 . 10/14
Koga really needs to understand that he can't have Kagome. So he should stop shamelessly flirting with her whenever he has the chance. lol At least he had the common sense to bring himself a date. haha
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 24 . 10/14
So Kikyo knows now. And Naraku/Onigumo is a waste of space and the air that we breathe. Sesshomaru is still a cold frigid emotionless stiff. And Inuyasha has finally chosen who he wants to be with. Now Kagome knows of his human side, and what happens when it's the night of the new moon. Keep up the good work! I'm loving it.
gudiya chapter 36 . 7/7
Hello author I have just started reading this is one of the best stories of inu/kag I have read so far.I just dont want chap36 to be the last chapter of this amazing story.
calebzeus chapter 36 . 7/2
My dear author, I must first thank you for this amazing story that I have had the pleasure of binge reading over the past day. I have so many things I would like to say but I'll keep it short and sweet because if I don't this review may go on forever. I have read every chapter and have been in love with both your writing style and portrayal of the characters we all know and love. I am a very picky reader, yet I am willing to say that this may be the best story I have ever read on this site in the 8 or so years I believe I've known about it. Now one of the pleasures of having just started the story yesterday was the fact that I got to blissfully flip from chapter to chapter 35 times without the pain I know the readers that were here from the beginning had to feel waiting for the next chapter. Now I am in this position. My heart is scared considering chapter 36 was posted in January and it is now July. Please, please, please tell me you will continue this story. I have followed and favorited this story as well as added you as a favorite author because they are all SO MUCH DESERVED. Please update as soon as you can. If this story is never going to be completed post something saying so or if you have time PM me and let me know so I can cry and try and get closure about it. Thank you so much for your work on this story these past 5 years. This is quite the masterpiece, my dear.
Inukagfan1111 chapter 36 . 6/25
When is the next chapter ?
Haven't heard from you in a while :( hope all is well. Please update when you can. This story is just so good. Sometimes I read it all over again from start to finish:)
sugarforyourtea chapter 35 . 4/5
Hopefully you update soon :(
I understand life gets in the way, we're only human after all! Hope you're okay though :)
Yazmanian Devil chapter 36 . 3/6
Are you on a hiatus or something right now? You haven't updated in over a month. It's but so much waiting a girl can take lol

Please update soon
Hope everything is alright. It's been a month since your last update! Please update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
kittychic0895 chapter 36 . 2/12
I love the story and it's sad how they both left eachother when they love each other but I can't wait for more
BoredGirl17 chapter 36 . 2/3
Stalker! Lol I wonder how long it will take for Kagome to notice or for Inuyasha will blow his own cover.
BoredGirl17 chapter 35 . 2/3
I didn't think Kagome and Inuyasha would meet so soon and now Kagome is the one leaving. It has been so long I had to go back 5 chapters to remember what happen in the story.
sugarforyourtea chapter 36 . 1/27