Reviews for My Heart
gudiya chapter 36 . 7/7
Hello author I have just started reading this is one of the best stories of inu/kag I have read so far.I just dont want chap36 to be the last chapter of this amazing story.
calebzeus chapter 36 . 7/2
My dear author, I must first thank you for this amazing story that I have had the pleasure of binge reading over the past day. I have so many things I would like to say but I'll keep it short and sweet because if I don't this review may go on forever. I have read every chapter and have been in love with both your writing style and portrayal of the characters we all know and love. I am a very picky reader, yet I am willing to say that this may be the best story I have ever read on this site in the 8 or so years I believe I've known about it. Now one of the pleasures of having just started the story yesterday was the fact that I got to blissfully flip from chapter to chapter 35 times without the pain I know the readers that were here from the beginning had to feel waiting for the next chapter. Now I am in this position. My heart is scared considering chapter 36 was posted in January and it is now July. Please, please, please tell me you will continue this story. I have followed and favorited this story as well as added you as a favorite author because they are all SO MUCH DESERVED. Please update as soon as you can. If this story is never going to be completed post something saying so or if you have time PM me and let me know so I can cry and try and get closure about it. Thank you so much for your work on this story these past 5 years. This is quite the masterpiece, my dear.
Inukagfan1111 chapter 36 . 6/25
When is the next chapter ?
Haven't heard from you in a while :( hope all is well. Please update when you can. This story is just so good. Sometimes I read it all over again from start to finish:)
sugarforyourtea chapter 35 . 4/5
Hopefully you update soon :(
I understand life gets in the way, we're only human after all! Hope you're okay though :)
Yazmanian Devil chapter 36 . 3/6
Are you on a hiatus or something right now? You haven't updated in over a month. It's but so much waiting a girl can take lol

Please update soon
Hope everything is alright. It's been a month since your last update! Please update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
kittychic0895 chapter 36 . 2/12
I love the story and it's sad how they both left eachother when they love each other but I can't wait for more
BoredGirl17 chapter 36 . 2/3
Stalker! Lol I wonder how long it will take for Kagome to notice or for Inuyasha will blow his own cover.
BoredGirl17 chapter 35 . 2/3
I didn't think Kagome and Inuyasha would meet so soon and now Kagome is the one leaving. It has been so long I had to go back 5 chapters to remember what happen in the story.
sugarforyourtea chapter 36 . 1/27
Great chapter! Waiting for your next update (:
GAH Sunday passed! I excitedly wait for your update!
the.angel.from.heaven chapter 36 . 1/22
What a lovely story but will you continue it
I will love these two having the happily ever after they deserve it
Also idea for a story
Seshomaru with other character one like the x men storm jajajajajaja (lol) he thinks of weak humans wait until he meets his match
Fantasy
I love story a transfer Spanish teacher from USA to Japan to kagome school and accidenta goes through the well jajajajaja (lol)
It will be interested
Good job I wish I can write like you
Jingyee1511 chapter 36 . 1/21
Hi! I loved the interaction between Inuyasha and Souta in this chapter immensely. Especially the part whereby Souta felt the inevitable twinge of disappointment when he thought Inuyasha was going to follow exactly as Kagome indicated in the letter- I liked Inuyasha's valuing her decision, and find the compromise extremely amusing. Nice work!

I would just like to add that I really appreciate it that you returned to this fanfic. To be honest the latest chapters really resonated with me- I had my own experience whereby someone left without a word, and I was left to learn things second hand. As an avid InuKag fan it probably sounds sadistic to wish that Inuyasha does not have it easy regaining Kagome's trust- but as the biased individual I am I really felt for these two chapters, and really appreciated that you let Kagome decide to do without Inuyasha, for her to grow stronger and allow fate to guide the rest of their relationship or at least next be with him only for the right reasons. The complications in real life are immense, and not as fairytale like as Inuyasha returning and magically solving the problem- for that I thank you.

Also, your writing this chapter has made me re-think my own hiatus. To my chagrin I have almost essentially abandoned one of my fanfics because I faced the reality of growing up- the OC had not character and personality enough, and the fairytale ending I had previously envisioned disappeared with my experience. The only more realistic options to me was to have the OC fall out with her Intended, or fall out and get back together after much time to grow independently- neither of which I felt would be the desired ending from the readers' perspective. I therefore wait with bated breath for the definitely satisfactory ending that you will craft of My Heart. Thank you once again for showing me that, and I'm looking forward to the next Sunday installation.
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 36 . 1/20
Really nice work!(: I hope things get worked out between Inuyasha and Kagome soon. Lovely work and I can't wait for the next update!