Reviews for Stupid Boy
RizzlesEmerald chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is sooooo good :)
Meddler98 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh wow. This was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever read.
dhbjkg chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
oh my! gah! finding it hard to find the words! ok i loved it! but i do think you made finn a little too stupid, but whatever, for the sake of the fic! and gah! i really hope that guy gets sent to jail! but yeah i really like it!
Tearrer chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hm, so I didn't enjoy this one as much. Finn was just /too/ unintelligent for me. I mean, come on, he didn't even fight the guy when he sat on his lap? What straight guy, whether he was stupid or not, would let another (older) guy sit on his lap without even lifting a finger to stop it?

Also, it was a bit too heart-to-heart-y when it came to Finn and Kurt in the middle-ish of the story. I mean, they're brothers and all, but eh, I don't know. I think it was just Finn's character being so... well, dumb, that ruined it for me.

Overall, the story just didn't do anything for me. I actually stopped about half way through, so if I'm missing some key part of the story, sorry for the ignorance on my part. I don't mean to flame, just sayin'... sorry if this offended you at all; that wasn't my intention!

MishaIsMyKing chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved your little story and for the puppa bear Will freak out :0) great little story poppet x
Marie King chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Whoa! Another amazingly great story! Sublimely well written. Very subtle too not overly graphic. I hope you think about doing a sequel!
bananathebookworm chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was incredibly well written, great job!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Poor Finn...Great job with this! I really liked it.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
oh no poor finn! *gives giant hugs and pat-pat-pats* very well written. and the concept was also very original. nice work. *gives finn more hugs- and one for you too because of this story*
BelleMarie92 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was absolutely amazing. I cried. You're a fantastic writer.
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Very well done!
Keyboard Samurai chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was very IC and realistic. I could easily see it happening within the show's universe, except for the fact that I don't think Finn would be quite as naive as he was, seeing as he's portrayed on the show as being in tune with others' emotions and motivations. It was a very good story, though. I particularly liked your characterization of Puck.