Reviews for Never Forever
Cayla Drexel chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Pleeeaaase. Update this story. There's so many abandoned Damon and Blair stories here. I hate to see this story being one of them. This might be a long shot but I'm still hoping you'd finish this story.
TT chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Is this story abandoned? or is there chance of an update?
bklyangel chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I know it's been awhile, but I hope the muse bites you in the ass to start this back up.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Interesting story, hope you update it soon...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Please continue this story!
nfinneman chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I know it's been awhile, but any chance for an update? :)
Nikki199095 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I just love leighton and Ian!And I love Blair and Damon,too!I always hope they in the one just made my dream came ture!I love your writing!The story is so great!I hope you can update this story soon if you are still remember it!Thanks!
fadingtales chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
You've got me HOOKED. That was an amazing chapter and you're a great writer. I can't wait to read more. I noticed that the last update was on 09-28-10, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this.
Gaby chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Omg please update asap! This is amazing can't wait for that update
Ms-Wolfe chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This is awesome plot and I love how you merge the two worlds together - Great Job!
Moz chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Omg you let this on a cliff hanger!

Please write more, there are so little of these cross over genre and it would be amazing to see were your story goes!
ChiChi-O chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Love your story! I love the Blair x Damon pairing and you've done perfectly in portraying their relationship as well as all the characters personalities:) Damon and Blair love each other so much it's so well written thank you for all the lovely chapters so far. This is by far my favourite Vampire Daries and Gossip Girl story;)

Please update soon!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
miyuve chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Please update soon!... XD
L.A.S chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I really like this story,one of the best pairings in AU!

I hope you update it soon... XD