Reviews for The Tale of Poison
Good job.
I was very moved
by Merlin's fear.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awesome! Another scene I should totally see being in the show. Good characterization... with some lines I could literally hear the voices of the characters in my head.
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was great!
CafeAime chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hmm... I loved it, don't get me wrong, but this would open up some serious questions for arthur as to whether or not Morgana's story of being kidnapped was true...?
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was so good! Why can't stuff like this happen on the show? lol Seriously though, this was very realistic. I could definitely see this happening. I loved how Arthur was so calm, and then how he said he trusted Merlin. :)

Great little fic! I enjoyed reading it... thanks for writing it! :)
Novindalf chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Lovely take on the scene. Was rather wondering what Arthur might think of the conversation, and you'd done a great job here! )
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Nice one-shot.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Loved this! I wish they'd put it in as a scene. It really fits the story line. :) Great work and thanks for the lovely read,

Kar, xx
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It was a lovely story, very well-written. You made the episode look better. It was a nice one but it's a shame Morgana has turned into the 'lean, mean, dressed in green killing-machine' as you so wonderfully wrote, I kinda liked her the way she was. But it is a logical development. Arthur was kind of a jerk though, well, we'll see how it continues. It was a GREAT story and I you'll update 'Requiem For The Truth' it was a great story as well.
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
wow! good job
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is quite interesting! I always thought it was a bit weird that no one realized that Merlin poisoned Morgana, that that's how he got Morgause to call off the knights, but I like that, even though the information is a blow for Arthur, he tries to not make it harder for Merlin.

And I like that nothing he can say can really cheer him up. "You did it for the good of Camelot," he says, and yet it seems to fall flat. Really great. Thanks for writing!
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Haha! I loved this! Keep up the good work!
Iniga chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really enjoyed this- it fit right in with the episode.
Justine Themis chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great take on the scene! :)

Yes, that episode was absolutely epic, I waited all day for BBC to show it - unable to contain my excitement.

I always did wonder whether or not Arthur could hear them with the door open and him just leaving.

But great take :) Really loved it!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
omg i saw the episode like a few mins online cuz im an american and omg! i loved this very like the episode! didn't you just love it when Arthur showed Merlin how to clean and dumped the bucket on his head! lol! and i must admit i screamed like a fangirl when the dragon came back! yay Killgara! YAY! ! yeah... good fic!