Reviews for The Office
Yay! Great lemon!
sanja1901 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this!
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"I surely didn't expect that today"... nether did I, I'm really shocked by this o/s and not in a good way. If a man uses violence against you like that, the next words out of your mouth are not "I want you". Trust me.
Cattinson chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was fantastic !
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great history!

Enjoyment of the reading!
miranda04 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
ummmm...I don't know what to think about this.

if I ignore that Edward is an entitled jerk, the lemon is hot. But, he's a creep, to say the least. I'd be concerned he had mental issues and I don't see if/how she would find him attractive after that encounter.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
CSLUVSCK chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Holy shit! That left my mouth dry! Lol. Effin' loved it!
nztwilightfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
hot hot hot!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
WOW! That was hot!
Megami No Ushi chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Holy creepy McCreeperson! Some rape and abuse trigger warnings were notably lacking at the top of your story! Actually, I found your depiction of that scene to be super disturbing and unrealistic to either rape or consensual sex.

Your Edward is portrayed as a typical sexual predator: uses sexual intimation and force/violence against her; has a really prviledged attitude about his desire for her attention trumping her right to physical safety, let alone to choose not to engage with him. It's like getting whiplash when one minute she's telling him that he's hurting her / is furious with him and the next she's "consenting" in a highly Dworkinian situation... To be honest, this reads like a nasty piece of rape appology and I sincerely hope this is stemming more from confusion about where soceity draws the line between consent and rape and not what you think a healthy sexual encounter actually looks like.
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Best part: "An annoyingly loud sister that tears up my furniture and pisses on my carpets, but a sister nonetheless."

I was laughing so hard!

Nice O/S!
blake18 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really did enjoy this little on-shot. Such a different version of bella and edward
Bildo chapter 1 . 9/12/2010