Reviews for Remembrance Day
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wow! I... I think that might need a sequel! Buffy's a vampire & Giles is Ripper... does that make him a vamp, too, or just tapping into his own dark side! Lawd, what I wouldn't give for a sequel!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OHMY. This is extremely supremely really very truly good. I would absolutely LOVE a chaptered story of this... PLEASE!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was a great! Are you going to continue wth it? It would be great to show them researching and looking and finding Angel and getting him out!

{{hugs}}

Mac
Jo The Librarian chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Lalaith Yamainu and Asdijf, I can't reply to you direct, but thank you for your feedback. Asdijf - I'm sorry, I have no plans for a sequel to this (although I think you're the fourth to ask, and you are all making me feel really bad...)

:~))

Thank you both.

Jo
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really, really liked this!
SMGbest chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I read your stories over the years (strange, that here I found you just now). I think, no one writes like you: not too romantic, but sensual, with such meaning.

I love stories, focusing on emotions and thoughts of the characters (and not the actions).

This is an excellent work. It's perfect.

P.S. One of my most favorite of your stories is 'The Nature of the Beast'.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
your attention to detail in this was just brilliant. I'm totally getting hungry reading about all the food in the markets, and the jam's and jellies and fudge! lol um...fudge. Finding cookie dough in the fridge was actually a nice touch.

Giles and Buffy bonding was great. I especially loved the scene of the parade, it was making me cry and i was remembering (pun!) the ANZAC services, and marches i have attended.

The dream sequence was great, a little scattered and confusing but it suited the tone of the story. The dream with Angelus was really well done to.

The only thing i was a little annoyed about was the ending, i would have liked to find out where Angel was, what was happening. Would you possibly think of a sequal for this, detailing what Buffy and Giles found out? Please!
cookies26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Loved this! I love the Buffy/Giles friendship and how they know each other so well. I'm glad Giles didn't push her and knew that she needed time. Yay, Buffy's going after her boyfriend because lets face it, he'll always be hers. I wish you would write a sequel to this, would love to see Buffy and Angel actually reunite.
asdijf chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
is there going to be a sequel? this seems like a good start to a story