Reviews for Our Love is Art
woodlandpools chapter 3 . 6/28
That's brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Pleeeeease update, I'm having Esme and Carlisle withdrawals!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I miss this story
when will u update?
Esme Mimilla Cullen chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
I know i've been out so long, but Mackenzie, you're still amazing me. Beautiful chapters, dear. Except for Esme and Carlisle, Twilight is over to me. I think it as a phase and not more. But reading some continued story like yours, just made me come back to this fantastic duo. I think Esme and Carlisle will be the only good memory of Twilight.

As always, I hope you'll write something more. They had a very beautiful story and I hope you're gonna writing something about Edward's runaways days. I can feel som much pain and adjustment to our favorite couple.

Thanks again for not giving up on your stories and all the best in 2014.

My best wishes,
Mimilla
Jenna Gilmore chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Congratulations on your new home. I'm so happy for you.
Keep writing, you're wonderful.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Wow, that was amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
wonderful thank you
xxluvCarlisleEsmexx chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
Loved the chapter. Its so nice to see Esme's confidence growing. It's strengthening her relationship with Carlisle and ultimately with everyone else (once they join the family). Carlisle is always so supportive of her and its nice to see how she was able to support him. She was able to give him strength and encouragement when he needed it. Their relationship has really become a true partnership.
Voguevamp chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Soo good to see you back! Have really missed your writing! I needed a little C/Es fix! Can't wait to read the next update in Where Angels Roam the Sea! I love that story! Glad to hear things are going well for you! I just bought my first house too so I know your situation all too well :)
blackrabbit636 chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
wow, another amazing chapter. Your writing is always fascinating to me.
paidforpleasure chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Teehee this story makes me so happy :)
SLKerouac chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Carlisle does not want the attention. Esme is getting ready for this event. She has gotten Carlisle his suit for the evening. She tells him that everything will be fine. That she will be there for him, with him. The evening goes well for Carlisle with the encouragement of Esme. They go home and it was all about their love for each other. Carlisle trusted Esme and she wanted to be everything for him. Carlisle and Esme spent the rest of the night in each other's arms. Carlisle has his love. Next!
teamEmmettOO1 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Great chappie!
\Esme's a little vixen :D
JuliaStone chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Loved it!
LivingLargeLady chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Another delightful vignette! Keep writing :)
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »