Reviews for Hitchups
HappyEverAsher chapter 40 . 2/21
Imma be honest: I avoided this story because I didn't think I would like it, but I have to say that I don't regret reading this at all. An absolutely thrilling story, with an imaginative plot. I loved this story.
Kiisotu chapter 40 . 2/18
7,000 favorites on this story. 3,000 follows. Perhaps I'm incorrect, but this may be the highest rated How to train your Dragon fan fic, and rightfully so.

This is on my top 5 pieces of literature, not of fan fictions, but of genuine literature. The story was captivating, the developing plot was incredible, Hiccup and Toothless' bond was perfect. My list could go on, and on.

But the story's rating and following speaks for itself. What an unbelievable read. I truly wish there was another book. Such a shame that I've finished reading it.
TheFoxSpirit chapter 14 . 1/31
HUNGARIAN! yayy :D I'm half Hungarian :3
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 1/29
Okay this is just plain old awesome! Hiccup and Toothless have the same nonverbal communication methods as Jak and Daxter! I LOVE IT
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 40 . 1/14
I don't have much to say except that it's a beautiful story.
sguti392 chapter 35 . 1/12
Keep up the drunk chapters I love toothless reaction woo
jupitermonkey4 chapter 40 . 1/11
This was crazy good, particularly the interactions back on Berk. This kind of stuff needs to be written more often, especially considering how must people just assume Hiccup is the only teen who could grow up in the series.

Gotta say, I loved how you used both Norse mythology as well as drew characters straight out of the books! (Which saddens me to say that very few people do). From the Bog Burglars to the meatheads and all the dragons in between, it really was a great way to tie in the old tribes with the new.

Loved it all from the bottom of my heart!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 40 . 1/10
wow. this is the best story hands down I've ever read from any fandom, and I'm glad I was able to finally get through it all. this was a very long story, but I loved it and it was so interesting and had so many questions and just beautiful. I love the twist with gudrid and the elder and I love how at the end thyla said she was gonna marry hiccup when he got back. it was just amazing and I'm glad that you wrote it.
sguti392 chapter 10 . 1/9
After reading ur note I was like what is he talking about then I read the title is burst out laughing
nonagon chapter 40 . 1/7
This story is so wonderful! I tend to like "what if Hiccup left?" stories in general, but to find one with so much actual mythology, and so well written and interesting and fun and I don't have enough positive adjectives. Thank you so much for this story, I think need to read everything else you've ever written.
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 40 . 1/6
You have achieved something quite amazing with this ficyou had me hooked right to the very end! I have to say the bromantic moments were my absolute favorite! Many thanks for this fantastic fic!
PlaidOtaku chapter 36 . 12/28/2016
That last sentence is still one of the saddest I've ever read
PlaidOtaku chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
I'm re-reading this and tbh I'm still upset that Doris didn't go with them. She doesn't deserve anything but Hiccup
Guest chapter 40 . 12/22/2016
i really loved this story! i read it all in about two days, it def. kept me hooked! however, writing out hiccup's disability...that i'm just pissed about, not only does representation matter, but it puts him on equal ground with toothless, plus vikings don't get angry if you lose a limb, if it happened in battle your peg leg is celebrated
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
hahahahaha i fucking love their interaction! toothless is so sassy and blunt it's freaking hilarious
4,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »