Reviews for Hitchups
WhyIsThePuppetSticky chapter 38 . 5/27
One thing that I've noticed is that you seem to mix Book!Verse and Movie!Verse, especially in the dragons department.
CallMeUrmo chapter 40 . 5/19
Just an amazing story.
xMarjoleinx chapter 30 . 5/15
I ship Hiccup and Camicazi!
Razzareth chapter 40 . 5/11
I don't care about the environmental description being potentially lackluster. I want a sequel! Please never stop writing these.
Abhasclash chapter 40 . 5/10
10k likes, finally! I've been waiting for this.
BTW, you still updating LeidEpilogue, right?
httyd lover chapter 1 . 5/7
very good please continue
FriggleBerry chapter 16 . 5/3
The language stuff was fine at first but too many chapters of fucked English translation is getting old
LeoMac315 chapter 5 . 4/22
Interesting to put Camicazi and Astrid together. Who will Stormfly belong to, if she does show up in the story?
LeoMac315 chapter 3 . 4/21
Got to chapter 3 and I'm loving it! This is the HTTYD book we deserved all along! Hopefully Valka and Cloudjumper will show up(?). They're my favorite! Their friendship goes so much further back than Toothless and Hiccup's!
gaoHNQ chapter 6 . 4/6
Oh my Thor! You won't believe how surprised and happy I was when I saw the. I literally just finished Fjordmustang's work yesterday. Thank you so much for writing Toothless' line in this format!
I love it but chapter 37 made me cry my heart out
I love the story it really tugged at the heartstrings. It's awesome how handled Hiccups journey and growth with world building.
Devashish Karatolios chapter 11 . 3/30
their bodies are strong enough to resist the pressure. him being inside of its body protects him even if there was no magic.
IT'S GREAT I LOVE IT
GeorgeQuartz chapter 1 . 2/16
I'm reading this again for the fourth time, one if my favourite ones to read, Cheers for writing.
4,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »