Reviews for Hitchups
i love this!
woah. EPIC! YES I LOVE HICCUP SO MUCH.
loool. love this.
loool. god, love it.
Lawrence Horiuchi chapter 1 . 4/28
instructions unclear, accidentally rewatched the whole movie. might rewatch the entire trilogy
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 23 . 3/30
Toothless smothered by cats is such a lovely mental image.
I like that you don't gloss over the hardship of healing and recovery. The movie didn't show us much of Hiccup's adjustment to losing a foot, so his frustration here is an interesting element.
Repooc chapter 40 . 3/30
My god... I know you probably don't read these anymore, but this is without a doubt, the GREATEST HTTYD fanfic I have ever read. I loved the plot, the characters, the place, I loved it all. I'm so depressed that it's over now. It was a journey. Congratulations, and a giant chef's kiss for this whole thing.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 12 . 3/28
I love the multifaceted narrative you're crafting.
You also do a good job of portraying Hiccup as a teenage boy, realistically being in-character.
JosephKindopp1 chapter 40 . 3/8
you are an author without equal. I yearn for more of this!
Ethan Rhodes chapter 18 . 2/26
For some reason i read the line
\::Nooooo...:: It came out as a pained moan. It stirred no sympathy from the rogue Viking./

As
\::Nooooo...:: It came out as a pained moan. It stirred no sympathy from the vogue Riking./

So either im dyslexic, tired or i need to relearn how to read :/

xD
MsShadowsOra chapter 36 . 2/18
that ending I'm crying... that was so mean
Anitode chapter 32 . 2/13
This story is amazing and heartwarming
thegoldensnitch102 chapter 35 . 2/6
Ahhh this was such a wonderful chapter. Definitely one of my favourites so far. It was so long haha but Ioved it! I think you did the transition really well. I’d partly been expecting Astrid to sneak into the meeting and try and kill Toothless so this was such a great contrast.
thegoldensnitch102 chapter 2 . 1/30
Loved a Toothless glaring at the axe. This is such a wonderful story, so well written.
SatanicVenom chapter 40 . 1/19