Reviews for Hitchups
negativeGinger chapter 22 . 2/2
don't you sink my ship. don't you do it. I will go down with it.
abhelectric2002 chapter 20 . 2/2
While this review may be a little late i cannot help but say that this story was amazing and deserves all the praise it is getting from the hundreds of reviews. It was quite a captivating and heartfelt story that i commend you on and hope to see some more great pieces like this in the future.
The fact that Hiccup could communicate with Toothless i found quite cool and completely changed the way such stories could pan out. The short adventures to split up the flight to Miklagard really gave a meaning to their journey and i love how everything tied itself together towards the end.
The splashes of mythology where nice but some left me puzzled and led to a short session of googl-ing but it just made the story more in depth and... id say believable because i cant think of a better word.
Thanks again for writing such and amazing story.
Keep it up in 'Without a Hitch'! :D
Empress of the galaxy chapter 23 . 2/1
Nice
negativeGinger chapter 19 . 2/1
I laughed so hard at Toothless and Hiccup's banter in this chapter. it reminded me of the countless utterly pointless arguments I've had with my own best friend.
I love your work, and you have earned the right to be followed. I look forward to reading your present and future works.
keep up the spectacular work my friend.
negativeGinger chapter 10 . 1/31
that French twat reminded me so much of the Taunter from Monty Python.
also, damn you for making my fall in love with the obvious ship of Hiccup and the Warden. it's too perfect and I hate you for it. please give me more of it, I beg you.
negativeGinger chapter 5 . 1/31
is it weird that my main ship for this fandom includes a girl who hasn't even been mentioned in the movies or TV show?
Hicstrid may be canon, and growing stronger as one of my ships, but Hiccami is my shameless OTP, and I hope that she make an appearance in the next season of Dreamworks Dragons.
PlaidOtaku chapter 36 . 1/28
so sad! Still confusing to me but it doesn't ease any of the sadness. the whole conversation and especially the ending almost made me cry. this story is so good.
PlaidOtaku chapter 25 . 1/26
Totally WTFing at Framherja! WTF?! And I actually like Halvdan a lot. He's funny and yet I can tell he cares a lot.
PlaidOtaku chapter 24 . 1/26
I have a question: what do the characters look like? I get in earlier chapter they look like they did in the first movie but what about this chapter? I'm curious. and exactly how long has Hiccup been gone?
PlaidOtaku chapter 22 . 1/25
Well this chapter was really confusing with Gus did explaining her origins and life. Can u maybe PM me the simplified version. I'm guessing it has something to do with Berks elders granddaughter but idk. Please? it would help me out alot.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 16 . 1/20
I like how you have Hungarians, who's fighting style matches his abilities far closer, train him instead of some bullshit of how he becomes suddenly the god of the broadsword.
vd.alfredo chapter 40 . 1/7
Wow, just wow that was an awesome Story
To be honest in the beginning i Found it a little long because i was waiting for his return to verkaufen but u Managed to catch me with you Story as hardly any can
And i think this was this was the Best Story i ever read in this fandom
I look forward to reading More from u
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 40 . 1/3
Holy mother of...!This story was a beautiful monster! and mostly it was perfect! The idea was so original, and I felt that all the characters were perfect! I mean holy crap! I have so many lovely things so say, but its so late! I love the research you put into this, its great! And the ties to mythology AMAZING and well thought out(something thats usually missing). All of the other characters were amazing as well. I believed in this story and the ending was seriously... no words... I LOVEIT!

Going to glace through your other stories!
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 23 . 1/2
SO AMAZING! This is one of the most well thought out fanfics I have ever read. Tons are really good, but almost none have all of their bases covered! LOVE IT! Espcially since you obviously put so much work into the research! Cant wait to finish!
ews1 chapter 40 . 12/31/2015
Thanks for this, it was a very enjoyable read. Phlegma has to be the worst name I have ever heard though
4,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »