Reviews for Hitchups
Eh chapter 40 . 5/16
You honestly should continue Toothless's drove encounter at the end
UncagedAgent chapter 12 . 4/15
Im cruising through this story but I wanted to drop a comment. Hiccup meeting the mermaids was a really fun idea I haven't seen before. It was interesting to see him interact with them and I hope he does keep his promise to return with the end of his story.
Crusada de Lata chapter 18 . 4/9
F for Domokos. A real homie
Crusada de Lata chapter 14 . 4/9
The authentic Hungarian was a great touch. I feel like I speak for most of us out there who say English being a crutch is much appreciated. I can't wait to see Hiccup get some sort of Lance or Halberd! Almost halfway through this phenomenal fic and I don't want to believe it
Crusada de Lata chapter 8 . 4/9
Already loving this fic from that bit in Wessex. Something about a boy and his dragon exploring the world is just fun to me. Not to mention given Hiccup's past, the going on's in Berk and whatnot
leonardogglez26 chapter 1 . 3/7
you know for some reason I read the stop with the voice of demoknight from tf2
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 37 . 2/25
And had he not, hiccup would have drawn first blood.

AND I DEFINITELY DIDN’T EXPECT THE SEER TO BE THE GUIDE FOR HICCUP! YOU WERE INDEED SNEAKY!
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 23 . 2/25
O.O oh… my GODS… don’t tell me… the little girl that was having odd dreams. Hiccups guide…

HER EXPERIENCE MAKES TOTAL SENSE NOW! The daughter (or grand-daughter, i forgot which) of the Elder! That’s his guide! Plus, with his self-exile, he was never around when she grew up!
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 12 . 2/25
Did he actually start hearing the sea serpent? That’s the only reason I can think of for the difference in text with “remarkable”.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 8 . 2/25
Was that giant eel… Black as night?
RTNightmarez chapter 37 . 1/14
snotlout would never make a good chief. thankfully others will be better and support him to cover the massive inferiority. I just wish Astrid would be chief instead. she's far better. oh well.
Yopleasee chapter 40 . 1/4
I read the beginning a long time ago when i used guest accounts, now that I've finished it after finding it again. I can say, it was so worth the sleep i lost just reading it. I was hooked and im so happy with how this story went.
Sminchy chapter 40 . 12/23/2021
Absolutely amazing. The best world-building I’ve seen since forever
kiddo chapter 35 . 12/20/2021
if astrid does not marry hiccup, i will eat your babies
ra chapter 35 . 12/19/2021
holy shite….reading this in 2021 and its better than any novel ive encountered. please become an author for the good of literally everyone
4,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »