Reviews for Hitchups
This story was so excellent, but oh my god, the ending... what the hell?

The ending was shit. It was terrible. I would have rather seen Hiccup or Toothless, or anybody dead than have this.. this just miserable ending.
Azzzimoth chapter 40 . 9/17
The story was good, the ending was pretty unstasfying and any part of the fic that touched upon romance was God awfull and made me feel as if Stoick had punched me in my stomach.
Azzzimoth chapter 27 . 9/16
Noooo~ I was so hoping that Hicup would get out of Miklagard before Doris got to him.
It's just so disapointing that after all the girls out there, Hicup gets it on for the first time with a byzantinium prostitute...
wndchrmr chapter 18 . 9/13
This chapter mentions that Hiccup does not have the tools to craft his own arrows and indicates that he needed a forge. If he wanted to produce metal tips, that would be understandable. but if he used flint heads, it would only take him a few hours to produce one arrow. I am not sure how the Magyars made their arrows, but my dad has been a flintnapper for over 40 years after the Native American fashion. Hiccup would only need a few simple tools: A tip of deer antler for chipping, and a folded piece of leather to lay on the knee and support the flint as he chips it into shape. then he could use his dagger to carve the nock and notch at the ends of the shaft, and slice the feathers for fletching. then all he would need is some kind of string and glue to wrap the arrowhead and fletching in place- Native Americans used deer sinew for string. I've watched my dad make some beautiful and fully functioning arrows in this manner since I was a kid and had shot a few myself. The Native Americans didnt let a kill go to waste and used every part of the animals they hunted. With the amount of hunting Hiccup does, he no doubt would have access to these tools without the need of a forge.
WildRosa13474 chapter 40 . 9/12
This was amazing! I'm gonna move straight on to Without a Hitch, but first I want to say that this story recovered my faith in HTTYD fanfiction. It's so good!
OneiricPhilosoph chapter 1 . 9/11
I just came back to this and re-read it. It is a beautiful creation, and I hope that you continue making works just as great.
Maddy chapter 40 . 9/5
This book is so amazing there are no words for it. I loved it. I loved how you put culture in there, suspense, and turns. I laughed a lot in this, and felt like I couldn't put this book down. Are you using lotus flowers treats in this book so it makes people keep reading? Jk. But, I couldn't stop reading this. This fan fiction was EXACTLY what I was looking for. And, I'm not familiar with fan , but I somehow found this book. And thank the gods I did. I. LOVED. THIS. FANFICTION. And I still do, I want to hear more... I'm a big fan of this, and how you write
Madison chapter 32 . 9/4
I love the sentences that the demon says... How did you come up with those? I love this book, a lot
King of the Souls chapter 40 . 8/29
amazing story. great job
"Allons-y!"

Me:DOOOOOWWEEWOOOOOO-

Also me: *flahsback to End of Time P2* I DONT WANT TO GO
I stayed up half the night to read this! Thanks so much for your hard work, it's an epic of its own kind :)
ScandinavianGirl chapter 36 . 8/14
Axel is also 'shoulder' in Swedish. I remember than in school I had two classmates that was named Axel. They even had the same surname! So some time our teacher would call them 'Axlarna' ('the shoulders') when she referred to both of them. The only thing she could put them apart (with their names that is) was by calling them Axel år 5 (year 5) and Axel år 6 (year 6) depending on with grade we was in at the time (as the grade under us only had 8 children and we was such a small school we had a "double grade" if you can call it that).
WildRosa13474 chapter 34 . 8/12
"You're not allowed! The chief will eat your food!"
WildRosa13474 chapter 33 . 8/12
The two losers of her generation became the most influential when fighting wasn't enough to survive, and Vikings had to rely on their intelligence to live.
WildRosa13474 chapter 32 . 8/12
... Wow. I didn't expect the queen to be a poet.
4,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »