Reviews for Serum
rowan.catara chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
That is a wonderful story! Loved it!
Weller4ever chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Wonderful story )
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was amazing!
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Hey there! I liked this story. Thank you very much!
blake015 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
hey great chapter
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awesome job! I loved the entire story. The snowball fight at the end was my favorite though.
BluBy chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
a very entertaining story. It amusing, original, and it end well. I enjoyed reading it!
unspoken-desires2u chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
loved your story, very well written! i hope you write more as i adore harry/severous mentor/gaurdian fics
LuvinReadin chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
You have written a wonderful, original story! I love the sentient candlesticks.

Thank you.
GundamPilot03 chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
This story was awesome. I loved it.
SnapesYukuai chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
It was a most wonderful story and your epilogue was sweet as well as fittingly (maybe bitingly in Snape's case) in character. That was most charming!

Thank you so much for writing this and also great thanks to you translater for this wonderful translation... both of them really as I reas the first one, too and was completely taken with your whole story from the beginning till the end!

Merry Christmas, your Melfis.

P.s. I hope their will be many translations of Snape Harry stories you wrote... if their are any more.
English Grad chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
Your English is quite good, I'm talking about the Author's Notes at the end.

Once you get a little bit more practice with grammar I'm positive you won't need a translater any more.

I would suggest that you read books published in English to become familiar with English grammar.

Half of the fanfictions on this site make me wince with their lack of commas, horrible spelling, and excessive tense changes within one paragraph.

Your story was also quite good. I agree that the explination wasn't very satisfying, but hopefully your other stories (the longer ones) explain everything better.

Keep writing,

English Grad
tatajess chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
Thank you for having this story in English! It was a fun read. I liked Trenus and the other unique plot ideas that you introduced to a normal Harry/Snape mentor story.

I look forward to more fics in English! Thanks again!
Hidden.Forever chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
Thank you (and your beta, of course) for finishing the translation! I must say, the plot was rather intriguing and original. Would it be possible to see the translations of some other of your fics in the future?
WL Chastain chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »