Reviews for Crimson Sagittarius
kataraina chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
Not gonna lie when I read the line from connor quoting naruto, I hit my head on desk groaning at the likely comparison. This story is very good, as it hits many points I happen to like in these kinds of cross overs, like a character pointing out Dumbledores fallacies and that a disease or fame isn't an excuse to abandon those you are meant to care for. Plus seeing harry, or Hayato in this case, being happy and healthy is always fun. Can't wait to see more.
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
This is amazing! It isn't something where Harry becomes overpowered or a Shinigami. The situation is more natural than many other fanfics like this I've seen before. Please continue if you can!
tabbie1999 chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
rich blond haired couple...The Malfoys!?
Nomura581 chapter 8 . 4/5/2017
Pls update soon, pretty pls!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
*hums consideringly*
Let Moony loose in Dumbledore's quarters next full moon? It's not safe to let him chew on the goat, but wrecking his rooms and stuff...

Nyah~! Ishida cuddle pile~!
Sheryllovie98 chapter 8 . 1/13/2017
This story is really good I really hooe to see an update
Kai19 chapter 8 . 1/9/2017
I wonder if there will be a new chapter soon? It's been over 2 years since the last update, and I'm curious to see what'll happen next!
draco7347 chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Very very gooooooooooood!
Be continued?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Please, please continue.
Sophie82000 chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
Pls, write more.
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
This is great so far! Your writing is fantastic, I hope this comes off hiatus soon!
1310 chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Waaaah! Fudge! more please! I wanna know how will he learn his magic! I wanna read more! Please!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Will Ryuuken take Harry away and actually punish the Dursleys before he does so that Harry is not made to go back if he is found
hellkiss chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
love it
like J'adore.

one of the best fic i've read about hp bleach

hope it is not abandonned