Reviews for Crimson Sagittarius
Please, please continue.
Sophie82000 chapter 8 . 5/1
Pls, write more.
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 8 . 3/18
This is great so far! Your writing is fantastic, I hope this comes off hiatus soon!
iReadWriteType chapter 8 . 3/16
Waaaah! Fudge! more please! I wanna know how will he learn his magic! I wanna read more! Please!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 1/3
Will Ryuuken take Harry away and actually punish the Dursleys before he does so that Harry is not made to go back if he is found
hellkiss chapter 8 . 1/2
love it
like J'adore.

one of the best fic i've read about hp bleach

hope it is not abandonned
GeminiSpark96 chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
This story is awesome. :D
917brat chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
this is an amazing, rather addicting, story.
917brat chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I really like this story and would so love to read more of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
woahhhh! ultimate showdown! ISHIDA FAMILY WINS!
Soldierfan4 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Please keep going! Can't wait to see the update!
Admiral chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Small spelling errors here and there, I believe an earlier review pointed that out, and an overuse of 'one'. But this is surprisingly good. You managed to piece together a plot to explain exactly why Harry, sorry Hayato, wanted to be with his foster family instead of his genetic parents without going into lengthy dialogue. You showed, not tell, and that is remarkably telling of your skill. Great work, mate! Please update, I'd really love to read more of your work, and I'm sure the rest of the Bleach and HP fans would absolutely adore this break from Sturgeon's Law.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
There are some small mistakes (like "blend" instead of "bled" and missing words), but its a good chapter.
It would have been nice to read more chapters.

Yato/Harry has been to Japan, right? I mean how else could he have gotten to know Urahara and the Kurosaki's? He even got his eyes fixed by Kisuke Urahara, so he HAD to hav been there.
But since the Ushida hate Japan I'm wondering when all that happened.

Anyway I like the stor and it would be great if it was continued.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
A little rough in spots, but all in all, Good chapter!
Paxloria chapter 4 . 10/18/2014