Reviews for Crimson Sagittarius
Soldierfan4 chapter 8 . 1/4
Please keep going! Can't wait to see the update!
Admiral chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Small spelling errors here and there, I believe an earlier review pointed that out, and an overuse of 'one'. But this is surprisingly good. You managed to piece together a plot to explain exactly why Harry, sorry Hayato, wanted to be with his foster family instead of his genetic parents without going into lengthy dialogue. You showed, not tell, and that is remarkably telling of your skill. Great work, mate! Please update, I'd really love to read more of your work, and I'm sure the rest of the Bleach and HP fans would absolutely adore this break from Sturgeon's Law.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
There are some small mistakes (like "blend" instead of "bled" and missing words), but its a good chapter.
It would have been nice to read more chapters.

Yato/Harry has been to Japan, right? I mean how else could he have gotten to know Urahara and the Kurosaki's? He even got his eyes fixed by Kisuke Urahara, so he HAD to hav been there.
But since the Ushida hate Japan I'm wondering when all that happened.

Anyway I like the stor and it would be great if it was continued.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
A little rough in spots, but all in all, Good chapter!
Paxloria chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Who is Conner?
Anyway, nice chapter.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I think you meant "spiritually sensitive" instead of "physics - sensitive"
Yato/Harry is a Quincy?
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Bitch yeah! Those mofos doesn't deserve Yato! Pfft, piece of trash, they are! Ugh...still does that mean they wouldn't bother the Isshin family anymore...hah...noooope! Dumb-ass-dore will back for sure? And is Connor even the real boy-who-didn't-mofo-die?
misminor chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Actually, Rubues is Hagrid's first name. He just prefers to be called by his last name.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Nice, you really made this crossover work.
Loved Potter-bashing.
Syafiq chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Hope u continue this i almost cry due to this chapter hope u update soon
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I admit I have fallen in love with this story. Fantastic work and I'm looking forward to more in the future!
XXDD Smiles chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
woah. . . . that was intense. . . . . :0
Delia Yue Nikkou chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
I hope you update soon, I can't wait to know how it will continue. Update please!
jgood27 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
please write some more. what happens next. who will hayato end up with.