Reviews for Lion King 4, Book I: The Successor & the Warning
rmrox1024 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
nice...
Chizuru17 chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Oh wow, I didn't see any of this coming at all. I'm really surprised, from Vitani and Kopa being alive to just the way Kovu reacted...wow XD. I can understand why Kovu was acting the way he was but for him to actually go out and try to kill Kopa, that was a bit much. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be evil. Great chapter as usual and I can't wait to read the next book lol.
Chizuru17 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Oh snap, you did not just kill Vitani off...or did you :P? If you did, at least she died being awesome, taking on those rhinos like that. I'm gonna keep on reading because I still wanna know about that carving and how it seems to be linked to that mysterious cub. Maybe it's Kopa, I hope it is :3
Chizuru17 chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Hehe it took me a long time to realize that these chapters are full of flashbacks, boy do I feel slow XD! I guess the only problem I have with this story is that it just suddenly jumps from present to the past so quickly, maybe you can put the past in italics or something so we can tell the difference between the two but everything else is really tight, so good job on that. I found the way you told Scar and Mufasa's story was really creative and I don't care what anyone else says I think Scar killed his daddy :P.
Chizuru17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
pretty interesting so far. You have very good descriptions and I liked how you kept Vitani in character, especially when she imitated the way Scar acted in the first movie. I hope she isn't planning anything devious :P. And since I'm very curious about who this mysterious cub is, I'm going to keep on reading XD.
prionsa chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
I must say, I a impressed. I love the little twist at the end and I can't wait for book 2 :) keep the good work up :)
The Rogue Lion chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
It was a good story, even though I'm not too much of a fan with present tense stories. The thing that confused me throughout the story was the single line breaks. It got me reading the same lines over and over. I'm used to the normal line breaks, but it was a good story. I just love the KopaxVitani couple. Waiting for your next.

Taanu
John Young chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
I have read your whole story, and like the plot, and I am amazed by the amount of research that went into this! everything met my expectations, a few grammar errors though, and I was surprised at kovu turning evil, you see a lot of pictures on fan art websites of Kovu, but usually most of them are good! to be honest I don't really like Kovu as an evil character, he turned his back on that a while ago, his reason just doesn't seem justified... but either way, good work!
Dark Draces chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Wow, I like the way you've set this out, but Kovu? evil? i always imagined him good. I thought Kopa would be evil towards him after all he'd been through. but nice book none the less.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
I think since Kovu is going bad then Kiara sould as well? If you think about it, she's getting the same raw deal that Kovu's getting. Kopa & Vitani are going to be King and Queen of Priderock and Kovu & Kiara get nothing. Personally though I think the story books would be better if you had Kopa & Vitani go bad and Kovu & Kiara stay good!
ran longclaw chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Urg... Kovu's turning evil, not something I like, but that doesn't stop the work of a good book, keep it up, one chapter to go!
Starzinmieyez chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Awwww, I loved the ending! Vitani survived! Kopa's back! Kovu isn't dead! It all seems fine and dandy, but that's not how you work, is it? I hope to see more soon! Is it book II next? ;)
Ran LongClaw chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
Yet again a Great addition! don't have much to say about this chapter other than I can't wait to find out what happens at the end of this book...what is it with you and cliffhangers? ;)
Starzinmieyez chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
AH THE SUSPENSE! Update!
Starzinmieyez chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
OOOOOH! Cliffhanger! This means you need to update soon! Your grammar, like you said yourself,, isn't up to scratch, but it's not awful, and you have an amazing story here, so I doubt you grammar is anything to lose sleep over ;)