Reviews for heartplace
Wonky chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wow, your writing style is like poetry! It's beautiful and your characterisation is wonderful and perfect! Thank you for sharing this lovely, bittersweet story with the ff community!
Spade chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Such a beautifully written story.
The ending was amazing, it made me cry at the end.
Mikami Yuriko chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I loved this piece...Just sooo emotive and effective. Very beautiful...
Nizairo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I swear I cried. His thoughts make perfect sense. Your a great writer to be able write so deeply and well made. 3 I wish they could have made close contact at least once other than the slap (which doesnt count)
Miss Miss chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow, you just...wow.

I really can't say more than that.

*applauds*
lalaspice chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So beautiful & heart-wrenching; I almost cried while reading. Your story has definitely become one of my favorite stories for the pairing.

Thank you for writing such a lovely story!
obligatoryUsername chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Q _ Q
Hinodeh chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Okay, this one actually made me cry.

Good characterization and beautiful writing and message.

I really enjoyed reading it.
CaribbeanPrincess07 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh gosh! I love it! It was simply beutiful and sad! Thank you for writting this! :D
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Definitely one of the better Ulquihimes out there. I think it's about time she got his dust and revived him.
JaieHawthorne chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
God, that was beautiful. The first fanfiction I've ever cried at. I'm at a loss for words right now, so I'll just say this, thank you for writing this.
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
. . . Amazing. It's a story, yet it reads like poetry. This is a masterpiece.
Unisawr chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Usually I never pick favorites in anything, but right when I read this I can clearly say that my favorite part was the very beginning. That razor metaphor just killed me - whew D; Just shows how powerful those metaphors can be. [I re-read that scene for god knows how long.]

But I liked how you did this from Ulquiorra's perspective, because it's a bit hard sometimes to see what that guy is thinking.

Hmm, the only thing I can criticize [which isn't much] are those last memories flashing before his eyes - they were good but I feel there was something missing... in any story, when I read those last moments of 'flashbacks-before-thy-eyes', usually the intention is to draw nostalgia/sympathy/what-have-yous from the readers - I didn't feel that here so by the end, I felt like his death was incomplete.

But nonetheless, I loved how you had him reminiscing as he blew up into ashes. Hopefully you keep to this fandom - we need more authors [that can .actually. write] catering to these two.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh my gosh. This is perfection. You captured UlquiHime at its very best, and honestly this is my favorite UH fic I have read in a very long time. So bittersweet, lovely and hopeful even in the tragedy...that's what UH is and that's what this fic is. I loved, loved, loved this.
Tozase-Murcielago chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This pretty much sums up their relationship ;A;