Reviews for Daughter's Locket
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
OUTSTANDING! Thanks so much for sharing. This read just like an episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Unit fan 123 chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Very good. This could almost be an episode of the TV show. It's that good! Great job!
lynnmovielover chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Exceptional story. Very well written. Charles Grey is a favorite of mine, so I really enjoyed his part in this story.
lynnmovielover chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Almost half way through the story and I agree with the other reviewers here who say it's just like watching the show. In many ways, it's better than the show. There is one good storyline to follow instead of being bogged down with a B or C story that isn't nearly as good as the A story. This story stands out all on its own as top flight material. Why aren't you writing for television? If you ever do, let us know and I'll be sure to watch.
Reading Princess chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
This was great - like watching the show.

Thoroughly enjoyed it!
necira-skies chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I was so excited to see another Unit fanfic from you. You really do an excellent job capturing the feel the show used to have. And the ending of this one was priceless, the idea of the lockets for the two girls.

I really hope you will keep writing Unit stories and posting them for us.
skribe09 chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
I'm so glad you've decided to write another Unit fic. As always, superbly written
Angie chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
First of all: love this ending! So emotional in all its parts. Love the banter among the guys and the sweet disapproving look of Molly. Love, how you imagined Grey even being grounded in a hospital would be the romantic one of the group to significate the girls’ ordeal and bravery in a positive way with a “war memento” locket.

OughtaKnowBetter: A big THANK YOU! to you for the high level and great entertainment that you provided these last weeks. “And the world goes on”, as you say at the end of your story, and I really wish you will keep on writing The Unit in the future. Please...?
Sarai chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Awesome story!
Sarai chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
How sweet!
Angie chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
How can this be? I keep checking for the new chapter of your story and at the same time I don't want to read it quite yet as you announced it will be the last one. ,-)
Angie chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
I guessed as much as this wouldn’t be a death fic (I hoped it wasn't!) but with poor Grey out cold with his skull cracked like a nut, I wasn't so sure. You surprised me with Bob's reaction to his brother at risk of dying ’I can't repay the debt if you don't live, brother’. What a selfish thought! I think it fits Brown’s character though. Very moving moment of Serena and Grey at the hospital. Thanks again for the great entertainment, OughtaKnowBetter. You rock!
Sarai chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
AAwesome story!
Angie chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Aw...You keep maintaining the story in the air as well as the fate of Serena and Charlie. And you're good at it! Although I must confess I am a bit disappointed at having Charlie out for the count. Loved when the story got this most disparate pair together on the run and I was looking forward to see more interaction between the two of them and with the opposition. Perfect nailing of all, absolutely all, our beloved characters in The Unit. You master their voices and the action. Thanks so much for this new installment!
jj54 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010