Reviews for Kiss Me Goodbye
Minnie chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my gosh. I literally have no words.
This is brilliant, but it's ... it's ... ugh
I love it in a kind of twisted way
bellqrke chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my gosh when I began to realise what was happening I started crying and I haven't stopped since then this is so emotional :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
reading this one shot has been the hardest thing i have ever had to do in my life, i didnt realize there was going to be a sad ending when i started this, and now im in my unlit room crying and sobbing, this is terrible but very well written, the stories that make me cry and actually the best so, congratulations i guess
azertykeynes chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This is well-written, but terribly sad. When I realized there was something wrong, I kept hoping she wasn't dead. ;(((

Interesting inspiration from real life. I wonder, why has Draco not been sent to a hospital? And Pansy has died, too, hasn't she? Why did Blaise say he's married to her or was Blaise only playing along?

I wonder what the book he's writing is about, or does he not write anything at all? Has he seen any of the others since she died? Harry, Ron, the rest of the Order?
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
That was melancholy and angsty and oh so good...
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I'm such a masochist, why do I red this story again and again. It always makes me cry.
Ayumu Matsumoto chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This is just... This fic has rendered me speechless. It is too beautiful and hauntingly tragic. The way the scenes were revealed, slowly unraveling the secrets, was tremendously excellent. It gave us a taste of a what could've been and how that chance was taken from him. My heart ached so terribly leaving me tearful. The anguish, the "feels", was just too much.

It is beautifully tragic. It made me ambivalent - it is so good that it made want to read it over and over again (which I do) yet it also made me want to stop because of the heart ache it gives me.

Thank you for writing this praise-worthy story. Please continue to write such wonderful fictions!
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Woah. I did NOT expect that at all. This was one of those stories that make you clap your hand over your mouth from horror and realization more than halfway through and just can't stop reading. Heartbreaking, and made for a brilliant read.
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Lovely fic! The story definitely made me tear up. Beautiful plot and I like how the ending wasn't predictable
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Oh Draco :(
This was a really sad one shot but it was wonderfully written and the twist was great
Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I have such an ambivalent relationship to this story. I continue reading it time after time because it is so amazingly pure and at the same time it is just so heartbreakingly rough that I feel like I can't stand being inside my own body after reading it.
My heart aches but I want it to. I really think you have done an ecxellent job with this. I love how Draco tells her no goodbyes an hell or high waters. I hate how he screames her name instead of her surname when he remembers her grave because it breakes my heart every time. Mostly I hate it when he screames for his son he will never meet. I love how Blaise stand by Draco.
Really this is such an amazing piece! I just wish it wouldn't leave in tears every time I read but then again you should take that as a compliment.
Duke157 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
That was tragic... Can't say I didn't expect it though...
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
OK WELL WOW OUCH
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Wow... A powerful piece. So sad.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
What a sad heartbreaking story...