Reviews for Kiss Me Goodbye
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 8/16
Lovely fic! The story definitely made me tear up. Beautiful plot and I like how the ending wasn't predictable
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 1 . 7/31
Oh Draco :(
This was a really sad one shot but it was wonderfully written and the twist was great
Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/16
I have such an ambivalent relationship to this story. I continue reading it time after time because it is so amazingly pure and at the same time it is just so heartbreakingly rough that I feel like I can't stand being inside my own body after reading it.
My heart aches but I want it to. I really think you have done an ecxellent job with this. I love how Draco tells her no goodbyes an hell or high waters. I hate how he screames her name instead of her surname when he remembers her grave because it breakes my heart every time. Mostly I hate it when he screames for his son he will never meet. I love how Blaise stand by Draco.
Really this is such an amazing piece! I just wish it wouldn't leave in tears every time I read but then again you should take that as a compliment.
Duke157 chapter 1 . 7/11
That was tragic... Can't say I didn't expect it though...
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/28
OK WELL WOW OUCH
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow... A powerful piece. So sad.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/9
What a sad heartbreaking story...
Maddylovessmiles chapter 1 . 3/30
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! God damn it. i actually felt my heart break.
Oh how a parent/s love their child! Lucius and Narcissa. In real life.. it must've been painful witnessing your child suffer that way every waking hour of every day...so sad.
Damnit that's so sad! :'(
Purple Pizza chapter 1 . 2/13
So everyone is pretending they lived because Draco went crazy? Ish?
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh gosh... that was beautiful and I didn't see that coming. So well written and heart-breaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
The ending killed me. "Hermione already took him with her" I couldn't anymore, I lost it. I'm crying at this moment. I hate but love this story it's tragically beautiful.
shay.grande chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Such a beautiful story! I really enjoyed it. Cried (of course). But nevertheless still a lovely fic.
Trash - Remastered chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
/cries
OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT WHAT
I was not expecting that ending at alllll and uuuugh to be honest I kind of skimmed through this at first bUT THEN that ending so I went over and re-read the entire oneshot and ugh there are all these little hints how did I miss it and and and -
The ending line. "Hermione already took him with her." /cries forever