Reviews for Kiss Me Goodbye
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/14
Godss! This was so heart breaking. Anyhow, beautifully written.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/8
that...that was heart breaking...
Ninja Midnight chapter 1 . 7/1
I hate you. That's sad. Made me cry.
Alongsj chapter 1 . 6/30
Beautifully tragic. So sad that Draco just couldn't face his loss and had made up this entire fantasy to live in instead. I gasped when I figured out what had happened but just couldn't stop reading until the end. Well done..that was beautiful.
sylith senjak chapter 1 . 6/19
linkinparknlot chapter 1 . 6/9
So good made me cry like a baby
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 5/22
OMG I loooooooved this! Brilliant!
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 4/13
This is so true though. The stages of grief, sometimes people just don't go through all of them, and it's really disheartening. Oh my heart!
wow i really fucking hate you for writing this sad shit
THIS IS SOOOO SAAAADDD! WHHHYYY ?! WHYYYYY DDDIIIIIDDD YOOOOUUUU WRRITTEE TTTHIIISSSS! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
girllost chapter 1 . 2/23
Read this at work. I should not have done that! Heartbreaking well written story.
Minnie chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my gosh. I literally have no words.
This is brilliant, but it's ... it's ... ugh
I love it in a kind of twisted way
bellqrke chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh my gosh when I began to realise what was happening I started crying and I haven't stopped since then this is so emotional :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
reading this one shot has been the hardest thing i have ever had to do in my life, i didnt realize there was going to be a sad ending when i started this, and now im in my unlit room crying and sobbing, this is terrible but very well written, the stories that make me cry and actually the best so, congratulations i guess
azertykeynes chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This is well-written, but terribly sad. When I realized there was something wrong, I kept hoping she wasn't dead. ;(((

Interesting inspiration from real life. I wonder, why has Draco not been sent to a hospital? And Pansy has died, too, hasn't she? Why did Blaise say he's married to her or was Blaise only playing along?

I wonder what the book he's writing is about, or does he not write anything at all? Has he seen any of the others since she died? Harry, Ron, the rest of the Order?