Reviews for Kiss Me Goodbye
Ayumu Matsumoto chapter 1 . 9/9
This is just... This fic has rendered me speechless. It is too beautiful and hauntingly tragic. The way the scenes were revealed, slowly unraveling the secrets, was tremendously excellent. It gave us a taste of a what could've been and how that chance was taken from him. My heart ached so terribly leaving me tearful. The anguish, the "feels", was just too much.

It is beautifully tragic. It made me ambivalent - it is so good that it made want to read it over and over again (which I do) yet it also made me want to stop because of the heart ache it gives me.

Thank you for writing this praise-worthy story. Please continue to write such wonderful fictions!
blackdice1001 chapter 1 . 9/8
Woah. I did NOT expect that at all. This was one of those stories that make you clap your hand over your mouth from horror and realization more than halfway through and just can't stop reading. Heartbreaking, and made for a brilliant read.
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 8/16
Lovely fic! The story definitely made me tear up. Beautiful plot and I like how the ending wasn't predictable
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 1 . 7/31
Oh Draco :(
This was a really sad one shot but it was wonderfully written and the twist was great
Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/16
I have such an ambivalent relationship to this story. I continue reading it time after time because it is so amazingly pure and at the same time it is just so heartbreakingly rough that I feel like I can't stand being inside my own body after reading it.
My heart aches but I want it to. I really think you have done an ecxellent job with this. I love how Draco tells her no goodbyes an hell or high waters. I hate how he screames her name instead of her surname when he remembers her grave because it breakes my heart every time. Mostly I hate it when he screames for his son he will never meet. I love how Blaise stand by Draco.
Really this is such an amazing piece! I just wish it wouldn't leave in tears every time I read but then again you should take that as a compliment.
Duke157 chapter 1 . 7/11
That was tragic... Can't say I didn't expect it though...
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/28
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow... A powerful piece. So sad.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/9
What a sad heartbreaking story...
Maddylovessmiles chapter 1 . 3/30
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! God damn it. i actually felt my heart break.
Oh how a parent/s love their child! Lucius and Narcissa. In real life.. it must've been painful witnessing your child suffer that way every waking hour of every sad.
Damnit that's so sad! :'(
Purple Pizza chapter 1 . 2/13
So everyone is pretending they lived because Draco went crazy? Ish?
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh gosh... that was beautiful and I didn't see that coming. So well written and heart-breaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
The ending killed me. "Hermione already took him with her" I couldn't anymore, I lost it. I'm crying at this moment. I hate but love this story it's tragically beautiful.