Reviews for Kiss Me Goodbye
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/10
So heart breaking!
HonestMistaek chapter 1 . 1/30
Omg this story ripped me apart. I need to read some happy fluff after this to self medicate. Omg so tragic and so well written! I really liked it and cried at the reveal
Read it before and I cried. Read it again and I cried.
MrsMyaHerondale chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Devastating but beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Damn it, mentally broken Draco made me cry so hard! I've been flying through all your sexy one-shots feeling highly euphoric and then proceeded to read this tragedy as it was clearly marked. I quickly plunged back down past earth and landed somewhere in purgatory. Thanks for making me feel the effects of coming off recreational drugs without having actually taken any. LOVE your work.
Whispered Winters chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
This made me tear up, oh my god. You've successfully tugged at my heartstrings TT
Wonderful story! You did a great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Omg this was so sad and depressing... Very beautifully written and a good story. Well done!
Arveen Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Godss! This was so heart breaking. Anyhow, beautifully written.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
that...that was heart breaking...
Ninja Midnight chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I hate you. That's sad. Made me cry.
Alongsj chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Beautifully tragic. So sad that Draco just couldn't face his loss and had made up this entire fantasy to live in instead. I gasped when I figured out what had happened but just couldn't stop reading until the end. Well done..that was beautiful.
sylith senjak chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Dulce Muerte chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
So good made me cry like a baby
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
OMG I loooooooved this! Brilliant!
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
This is so true though. The stages of grief, sometimes people just don't go through all of them, and it's really disheartening. Oh my heart!