Reviews for Coin
silverwings1986 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
There are not enough stories with these two and I love how yours is like prequal to the movie. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more.
toughchick44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hopefully you'll continue, I really like this story keep on going please. :)
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Loved reading this! More please! I laughed when you referred to Liev's lips as "lovely ones"... they sure are...
LIV chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
are you every going to update your story? it's really good so far, i hope you do.
daydreambuff chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I love it! This is officially my favorite Salt fic. It has everything I hoped against hope I'd find. You got every bit of each character without sacrificing humor for the seriousness of Secret-Russian-Spyism-ness. Oh, I hope Winters won't really be dead in the sequel they're probably going to make. Otherwise we'll all be deprived of ship subtext to inspire you to write more(please!) Though I hope The Inspiration doesn't have to wait for such things, so blessings upon your plot bunnies and keyboard. And thank you for sharing.
Gale's-mine-ONLY chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That's awesome! I love this movie...
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
TeamAroPickle chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Please continue I just rented salt and I went in here to look it up thank god I found something! So thank god for this one lol. Update!
Kaylee Ranae chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I just saw the movie and I loved it, and I loved this XD I wish Teddy-Bear was still alive though DX I find it funny that you called him cuddly in the last chapter, considering his real life nickname is huggy X3 But great story. I can't wait to read more about it XD Mike would be so ticked!
jenniika chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Loved it! Of course, I would've loved it even more if Evelyn hadn't ruined the kiss. Oh, how I long for an Ev/Ted lemon (; Great story, though! Please continue!
jacky chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
please please please update soon :D
livos chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
ah just finished this chapter, was a good read and well done like the first chapter, im eager to know what happens next.
livos chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh i absolutely love the beginning of this story i can't wait to read the rest.
jacky chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
thank you so much for updating i really love your story. keep up the good work
inmate1099 chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
OMG thanks for finally updating :) I've been check everyday since your last post to see if there's a new chapter up. And yes it definitely gives me my salt fix lol. anyways about the chapter it was a delightful read and well written. I hope you update again soon.