Reviews for My Dark Materials
sunset234 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OH beautiful! I love the agonized, wretched state of this character, and the poetic verse you write.

Do you have a journal account where you post fiction, or is it all here at fanfiction?
My American Fictionary chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
It reminds me a bit of the prologue of "Exaudi nos" - it isn't completely clear in that one either who's the one speaking, but probably it's Kagetora's thoughts. Your style in this is very similar to sensei's, you really have a gift for striking the right note. Not to mention that it provides an interesting insight into the various layers of their relationship.

A powerful piece of writing, thanks very much for putting this online! I'm very pleased you joined us here, we absolutely need more MoB fiction :-)
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It is unclear who is talking, you're right. However, that only adds to the beauty that is this story. Very well written, and a masterful introspective piece. Fantastic job )
samuraigrl91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow. Not bad, not bad at all. It was a little confusing on who's P.O.V is. When I read it 5 times, I kinda have an idea who. At first I thought it was Naoe. But then there were clues in the passage. With those hints, I know only one person who can say something like that: Kagetora/Takaya.

I like it. Very good work _