Reviews for After
perilousgard chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was so lovely! I can't even really form coherent thoughts about it. I'll just say that I loved your use of language, and I loved that it was written in the style of the books. Peeta and Katniss were wonderfully in character and I thought the way you portrayed their first time was probably pretty accurate! Awesome job.
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Love it. ]
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wonderful, its just so funny, because last night i was rereading Mockingjay and am now totally convinced that slipped an implied sex scene on the last pages.

Beca use on the last pages before the epilouge Katniss talks about how peeta comforts her with his kisses and then she goes on about how much she loves him and then "so after, when he whispers you love me, real or not real?" and i was like SO AFTER WHAT? AFTER...SEX?

Anyway, this fic is totally canon imo.
Deserving Peeta chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Perfect. Simply perfect. Excellent characterizations and certainly maintains the tone of MJ. You had a lot of great details like Katniss knowing Peeta never says anything without meaning and the heartbreaking, highly disturbing description of his scars being administered with a slow, precise hand. Just love this fic. Thank you for sharing your writing talent.
CullenFan1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That's the ending that should've been in the book.

I loved it.
gearyxx chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was fantastic and I defintely felt this description of intimacy between Katniss and Peeta was missing from the end of Mockingjay. I think I was a Gale fan for most of the trilogy until the end when I felt like he just had completely let Katniss down, and maybe this little take on her ending up with Peeta has sealed the deal for me that at least it concluded they way that it 'should' have. Please write more! Stranger than Fiction is still my all time favorite fanfic (and I have read entirely too many) and I would love to hear about anything else that you think should have been different in The Hunger Games. Thank you for writing - it was beautiful!
CarolinaPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
What an unbelievably amazing story! I loved it! It is a perfect Peeta and Katniss love story!
ppw chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ahhh! So good! So true to the tenor of the books. I loved it! Thank you for writing. :)
SuperstarNanna chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Perfection.
Izzy.Violet chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Perfect. Just perfect. I too needed more in the last chapter of mocking jay. You nailed it. Thank you for your work. Thank you so much.
michswan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Lovely! :)

I just finished the trilogy last night and was poking through my favorite authors to see if any had written about THGs. That was great!
child-of-the-rain chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I'm not a Peeta/Katniss fan (I much prefer Gale/Katniss) but this is actually very, very good!

-Sage
weasleymadchen chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
holy mother of smut, i loved it
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You are so very talented. I felt like I was reading an extension to the chapter written by the author herself! Loved this story! I actually love all of your work. You are very skilled with words. Thank you for sharing this!
SkyLark89 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is wonderful. I love everything about it. Thank you so much for a great story. :)
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »