Reviews for After
Bubbye chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Really excellent. I'm sooo glad you filled in some of the many holes that Mockingjay left, one of the most important letting the readers experience a moment where K & P found each other again and crossed to a new relationship. Beautifully done, still in character, but much more fulfilling (and we definitely wouldn't have got that lemon from SC!). Thanks much for sharing!
Raincitygirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So sweet :) Thanks for sharing!

mcfreckles
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow! Great job. Tasty lemon.
tutorgirl17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So this is officially the first time I've ever read HG ffn... and what a way to start. You (two) are amazing. This was great, just the little extra I needed from the way MJ concluded.

Thanks for sharing.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love it when everyone gets their "happy ending" - pun intended. Loved this non-YA take on things. Now you've got me reading fanfic for a new fandom - my family may never see me again!

Great job with this. ;)
MrsFreiden8 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
:: sigh :: .. perfect. thank you for sharing that. and please, consider delving into the HG fandom more; it needs more talented authors.
katmom chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A lovely ending...

Thank you for sharing...

Kathie
songster chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow. I am not sure if I can come up with any other words that say any more than wow, just wow. You guys never fail to amaze.
InstantKarmaGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was one of the most beautiful post-Mockingjay stories I've read. It would have been perfect even without the lemons.

I'm so glad that the HG fandom has such great writers taking up the story.

Really well done and felt like Katniss and Peeta too. You got that broken-yet-hopeful feeling just right.

Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!
twizzmom chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
DEAR GOD WOMAN, um, I need more of this NAOoow! I adored this. Loved it. So sweet. So hot. So perfect in tone. Peter was spot on for me: "He smiles, squeezing my hand and shrugging. "That's what we do." and this - "his hands are cradling my skull. "That's the worst of it, Katniss. I promise." ::SWOON:: Yes, I think as perfect as Mockingjay was it left us all wanting more so thank god for you and Lo's birthday present!
izziey chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i didn't read this on lola's birthday page because i hadn't finished MJ yet. i just finished it last night and i completely agree with you; it left me feeling unsettled and unfinished. NOW i feel that the story is complete. beautifully done, of course that's what i expect from you and you've never disappointed me.

thanks to you and lola for this gift!
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
God, I cannot begin to tell you how perfect this was Hun.

This is the second Hunger Games 'missing moments' ending I have read this week and I'm so glad that someone else besides myself found the book ending completely fucking inadequate.

Yes, I love the epilogue with Katniss, Peeta and their children, but there was nothing leading up to that moment. Nothing showing how her feelings for Peeta evolved and that she was indeed in love with him. Nothing of them adapting to normal life with each other.

So, thankyou from the bottom of my heart for completing the series for me with this. I'm smiling from ear to ear. It was perfect. Xox
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is so beutiful, very in tune with the original. Thanks.

I hope to read more HG ff from you.
Lyta7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh, I love this story! Love the tentative intimacy they have, slowly building up. Even the lemon is very sweetly written. Fits perfectly with the tone of the original books.

Great great story - I hope you'll write more HG fics!
carolamex chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
ahhhhh, this was oh so good! I love how Katniss opens up little by little to finally let Peeta inside. He loves her so much and she is so engulfed in everything to realize that she does too. Thanks so much for giving us this. Much love!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »