Reviews for Ask Me
jh126 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Really? I swear I'm gonna start reading the last chapter first to find out if I'm left hanging before I get hooked on the story. You wrote 4 amazing chapters in just two months, and then nothing more for the next 16 months. You're killing me! I really liked your version of how the "Takedown" progressed. Yeah, I liked it way better than how it went on tv. But geez you quit after Sam & Andy hooked up? Come on! I don't have any talent for writing so I don't know what you go through, maybe you just get bored, or a better story comes into mind & you're off on that. That's okay, cause all you write is fantastic, but couldn't you go back eventually and finish? I will keep checking, just in the hopes that that's exactly what you'll do.
annie chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
please updated its to good not to
jh126 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Okay, now that just made Andy way way too trampy. And it was really weird how Luke was practically dumping Andy into Sam's lap. Like, "Man, really, believe me...she wants YOU, not me!" Maybe you should have followed that theme, instead of having Andy waiting & hiding in Sam's truck, and jumping him like a 2-bit whore.
jahwong chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
seriously? u have to continue this one as well. i can't stand all these cliffhangers in ur stories! PLEASE finish this one too!
katesari chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
This is really good! hope to read more soon! bye
XoXoNiLeY2010 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
loving this!
Tanyaleefr chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Oooooooh next chapter please! Can't wait for more! :)
unightfog chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Traci is awesome! *lol*

and Andy is still thinking about moving in with Luke after the night she spent with Sam? :-O jeez, she really needs to get her act together and end things with Luke!

great update!

can't wait to read more!
Mamaverd chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Loved that Sam went after her rather than concede to Luke...again. Second time reading this ff please update...we need more. Lol
aolande1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Drama, drama, drama! Andy needs to choose already!
sloancharity chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
omg!best chapter EVER! UPDATE SOON PLEASE. LIKE ASAP!
XoXoMiss chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
The best chapter yet loved Traci and And's talk please update soon..and MCSwarek goodness WOAH
SMchick chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Well, I LOVE Traci in this chapter! And I'm glad Sam didn't just let it drop, but went in after her instead. But this Andy is even worse than on the real show. After THAT she's still talking Luke?
StolenRookie chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
kinky, i soo wanted to read more .
unightfog chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
am I allowed to say FINALLY? :-D

I wish something like that would happen on the show!

great chapter!

please update soon, so can't wait to read more!