Reviews for Sing Me A Song
Short but cute.
And by the way you noticed my new name. I changed it so it matches my KHUx avatar name.
Keep ut the good work!
- Minthia (Daydreaming at Dawn)
Guest sorta chapter 22 . 6/12
Sorry, I accidentally pushed the post review button. I wasn't done yet. My bad XD
Anyway, cant wait for more of your new stories and maybe tomorrow I'll put this story, your other stories, and also you, the author, into my favorite list (if I'm not lazy enough to log in again)
I know how you feel about not having a relationship before because I myself is inexperienced with it. And this chapter meets beyond my expectations.
Can't wait for that epilogue btw.
Keep up the good work *thumbs up* :D
- Daydreaming at Dawn
Guest sorta chapter 22 . 6/12
Hey! You're back! YAY!
Hehehe... Cute chapter. I love it. :D
You have satisfied my brain that's filled with boredom for the lack KH fanfic I read these days by delivering me some nice Rokushi sweetness.
I don't have much to say here because I'm tired and I'm reading this story at midnight...
keyblademaster avenger chapter 21 . 5/13
I really enjoy this story. You put in all my favorite pairings. Can't wait for the next chapter!
VoltStriker chapter 21 . 4/4
Good chapter, I do like the Axel X Larxene bit in the chapter. I can not wait for the ending. I am kind of sad that it is ending.
Xion 'Winnie' Orihara chapter 21 . 4/3
Awww for Axel :( I wonder what Larxene is up to though. Very suspicious if you ask me
Daydream chapter 21 . 4/3
YAASSS! An update! :D You've successfully turned my bad day into a good one! Can't wait for that epilogue though. Please don't update on early May! (Because I'm having my final exam at May) can you make the next chapter and epilogue even longer? Please :3
Anyway, hope to see an update soon. Super hyped for your next Rokushi story. Have a great day :)
(P.S. I think tomorrow will finally be the day I'm putting this story on mu favorite list 'cause I'm in the mood to open up fanfiction net on my laptop)
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! For doing a wonderful job have a virtul cookie! :D
- Daydreaming at Dawn
Fireworks of Change chapter 21 . 4/3
Make the finale extra long so we have something to hold onto when this finishes!
VoltStriker chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
I'm liking this chapter, kind of imagined how the song sounded in my head. I loved the lyrics, now I wish they had a Roxas X Xion fan song now. But anyway, beautiful chapter and I can't wait to see how this ends.
Xion Orihara chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
Fabulous! As always!
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
AHHHHH I haven't been back to the KH fanbase for so long so when I came back I decided to check up on this incredible story and it updated and I'm so happy! I've been waiting for this update for a long time every now an then when I came to see how it was doing! God this chapter was good! 3 more haters to go wow! I can't wait! Keep it up I look forward to your next update!
VoltStriker chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
Finally back yeah. I like this chapter, finally that basterd kellet gets what he deserves. Axel is such a badazz. Coming from a guy who loves Rokushi (XionXRoxas). This is definatly my favorite story. Update soon.
Shrillkillerdog chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
I'm eager to read more, and I sure hope everything with Roxas and Xion goes well. Update soon.

VoltStriker chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Good chapter. Can't wait until the next one._
JasmineCrescent chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Love the cloud and Tifa moment I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon