Reviews for Sing Me A Song
VoltStriker chapter 20 . 11/17
I'm liking this chapter, kind of imagined how the song sounded in my head. I loved the lyrics, now I wish they had a Roxas X Xion fan song now. But anyway, beautiful chapter and I can't wait to see how this ends.
Xion Orihara chapter 20 . 11/7
Fabulous! As always!
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 19 . 7/21
AHHHHH I haven't been back to the KH fanbase for so long so when I came back I decided to check up on this incredible story and it updated and I'm so happy! I've been waiting for this update for a long time every now an then when I came to see how it was doing! God this chapter was good! 3 more haters to go wow! I can't wait! Keep it up I look forward to your next update!
VoltStriker chapter 19 . 6/10
Finally back yeah. I like this chapter, finally that basterd kellet gets what he deserves. Axel is such a badazz. Coming from a guy who loves Rokushi (XionXRoxas). This is definatly my favorite story. Update soon.
Shrillkillerdog chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
I'm eager to read more, and I sure hope everything with Roxas and Xion goes well. Update soon.

VoltStriker chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Good chapter. Can't wait until the next one._
jgodinkitty chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Love the cloud and Tifa moment I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
Ookami04 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
I can't wait for chapter 18! keep on going!
khdayskh1314 chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
OH MY GOSH IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK. Apparently both you and i have been on some sort of hiatus haven't we? Well i hope that you'll be able to post more chapters soon! BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE...

sorry, could you excuse me for a second? I need to rant in caps. but before that let me call out this, your story is good. I like it and the chemistry there is between Roxas and Xion.

BUT BY GOD, YOU'VE MADE FLIPPE SO UNREASONABLE AND NATALIE SUCH A BITCH THAT THEY COME AND MAKE ME UNHEALTHILY RAGE OVER THIS STORY. MY GOD. I AM SOOOOOO SOOOO HAPPY THAT AT LEAST NOW ROXAS UNDERSTANDS WHATS GOING ON. JUST PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU DO NOT MAKE XION SOME SORT OF WHINING BOOHOO THAT REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH. I WILL HATE THAT. SO. MUCH. please don't take this as a threat, its just that sometimes i come across stories that are pretty good and all, but there's that ONE BITCH/ASSHOLE in the story that just is SO ANNOYING. And that character/s just seem to end up ruining the whole story.

Don't worry, i understand your intentions behind this. You're trying to get your readers emotionally involved right? That's completely fine. It might just be me, but to tell you the truth those kind of stories just make me rage so much. It's getting a little unhealthy ;. Just i want this happy ending soon. SO. BADLY.

Please do not take this review offensively. I have no intention of offending you with the caps or whatsoever. I just want to point out some constructive criticism and other elements. This story is good. It's great even! It's just that characters like Natalie and Flippe just flat out ruin the whole thing for me until the happy ending comes...I get that maybe it's what your intentions are, but honestly, i've seen that technique used in so many fanfics. It truly never gets old, but it does truly make me deeply hate certain elements of the story.
VoltStriker chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Good to see a new chapter. This is starting to turn into my most favorite Roxas X Xion story.
Xion Orihara chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Yay! Finally! I really love this story. Great Chapter! :D
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Hey hun, I am Starowner Just changed name. Also amazing update, glad we got one c: xx
VoltStriker chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
This story is AMAZING its defiantly going to be one of my top 5 favorite khstories. Great story.
ShrillKillerdog chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Things are getting tense and heart wrenching! Please continue the story... I'm dying to know what happens next!
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Omg another amazing chapter I can't wait to see what happens next keep up the great worlk! HAPPY 100 REVIEWS!