Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
JJmac chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Awesome. No one hurts Tony like you just did!
I LoVeD It!
tivalover123 chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
What happens when she tells tony she is leaving to go back to mossod will he keep her from going back to her dad and will he tell her he loves her and will she say it back and will she stay
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
Great job!
wytygr chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
i was hoping this would turn out to be a story where Ziva was actually held accountable for her subterfuge and lies during the investigation of an American Federal Agent by a terrorist and their associates. Where her and Rivkin's duplicity causes NCIS PTB to realize the Mossad co-op was only one way and terminate it and send her packing back to Isreal (at the least)or charges and jail time to be levied. but it seems like none of that will happen. and it also looks like the Diva won't even admit it was her fault from the beginning and that now it looks like this will turn out to be a TIVA. absolutely disgusting!
JperW chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I remember reading this story, I think, strange that I didn't leave a review. I might need to reread it now.
TatsuDragonKing chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
This story seriously needs a sequel, maybe a modified Truth or consequences?
Someoneslove chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Two thumbs up. Just found this story.
dark but so Lovely chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
I really hope u do a sequel it was a great story :)
ThExEnglisHxDeviL chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
I just realised that at the end of the last chapter the time was 11:58 pm so naturally i looked at my clock and it said 11:58 as well. I was really quite shocked.

Anyway, awesome story :)

T.E.D

The English Devil
combatcrazy chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
I'm surprised Ziva would go back to Mossad after her father sent agents to kill her and Tony. Maybe if they had only been sent for Tony, but not if they had instructions to kill her too. Otherwise, great story. I truly enjoyed it.
DS2010 chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
Interesting way to end it.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
More:)
comehomeziva chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Unexpected, but I liked the ending! Any chance of a sequel, or will it stand alone?
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
A fantastic ending, realistic and true to the story. Well done, Tango! :D
diana teo chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
Loved the action! That image of blood cascading like a waterfall was cool... ;)

Glad Tony's going to be OK.