Reviews for Coffee Break
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just loved the "he's my criminal" part! Peter and Neal are so sweet :) I love this os.
Happy new year,
Meyli.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Peter's glare and growling was great, but I think those assholes deserve something more.
So glad Peter stood up for Neal.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Haha this was cute! And the best part was when he brought them their favorite coffee in the end. Neal is such a sweet heart 3
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Cute. I liked how Peter defended Neal to the other agents that are so willing to put a "criminal" in danger since it's not one of their own.
Johanna-banna chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great job ! I loved it! (:

5/5

Jojo
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i liked this story. i thought it was pretty good. i loved how peter stood up for neal. it was great.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I just found this one-shot and I really liked it! I loved that the rest of the FBI agents were put in their place and that Hughes secretly set it up! :)
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Absolutely loved it! It was so cute! Awesome job :)

-claire
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh that was so funny. I'm surprised you don't have this listed under Humor too. Loved it. 10/10
mam711 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really liked the emotion Peter showed.

I think the first time Peter says "best friend" is a mistake - it undermines his argument, and he's not really worked up enough yet. The second time worked for me.

I think the suicide mission thing needs resolving (Peter's clear, but Hughes needs to be clear, too).

Really liked the coffee moment...
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Haha, this was great! I love Hughes's sneakiness and him, Diana and Jones smiling through Peter's whole rant. How could those 4 other agents not adore Neal? It's beyond me...
XSunny chapter 1 . 9/12/2010