Reviews for Secrets
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is a really interesting look at what it would be like to be a nation.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Actually, I think this is a really good reflection about them. I always wondered what they thought about themselves and their existence.
By the way, love your other writing too. :)
Nebessa Anita Lolita chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This.. is.. awesome!

What if real personifications are actually amongst us?

Great story!
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I thought this was brilliantly written and thought out :) Quite enjoyable too! Well done!
LOLOLOLlipop chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
God. Wow, at that time it was too early for you to say anything about this. But, gosh, now that I analysed it, well, you didn't need to. The story is deep enough in itself.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Me likey! If you are ever bored again, you could write a sequel! The world finding out about the Nations...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awesome please make a fanfic about this ! I would b freakin awesome!
2amBer chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awesome story! I never see anyone writing about this so I'm glad you did. I think its kind of sad they have to keep it a secret though. It means they can never get close to humans less they notice that they never age and things. That would be pretty lonely.
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Well, for you not knowing, this is great! I mean, this makes a lot of sense, their thoughts and actions and such...brilliant.
Dontmezwitme chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love this.

I freaking love this.

You have no idea.

Somehow, you put in different bits of history and tied everything together, put an underlying message in and a sense of deep sadness, while also including almost everyone.

I think if I'd attempted that, my head would've exploded.

This is amazing and I am now off to read whatever else you've posted.