Reviews for True Feelings
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
hoo caranba jaja bueno al menos al fin se declararón jeje aunque hubiera sido mejor ver a todos peleando y jugando jeje pero igual me gusto cada capi aun que pobrecitos sufrierón la de caín
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
haa haora si creo que kaoru esta mas estrañada que nunca en verdad
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
hay pobre kaoru ahora no solo tiene que cuidar un batusay si no un sansa haa
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
jaja me imagino la cara de kaoru jaja yo tenía una igual cuando todos me abrasan y decía que y a estos que les pasa y era mi cunpleaños jeje pobre kaoru jaja pero es verdad si que era fuerte con tanto loco que se la llevaba
Gue22 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Just what I wanted at two in the morning. Absolutely fantastic. Gosh, all that rage and grief I felt when I first saw Kaoru like that...Gosh, I just relived that all over again when Kenshin was re-telling the story. Gosh. I was so outraged when I got to that part of the manga I could only see red. It took me a whole night worth of sleep to remember the little clues that had been left behind, and only when I was convinced that it was a trick did I continue reading. LOL. Ah, days well spent I tell you.

Thank you for this fic.

It had everything I was hoping for and more. Beautifully written.
mililli chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
/Cries :c
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
very wonderful and emotionally charged story - i have a few pet peeves about not telling her, about the insistence in him not using the honorific (it's a polite society and honorifics are as common then and even now just as in jane austin's time where married people called each other mister and missus - perfectly acceptable). it is a wonderful story )

in case you haven't heard, the following is just great news! \o/ please remove spaces.

crunchyroll anime-news/2011/10/03-1/live-action-rurouni-kenshin-gets-more-cast-reveals

watsuke's real ending for the series and not seisouhen (he didn't write seisouhen and it wasn't the ending he'd invisioned)

youtube watch?vugWU8OATySE

the-oro kk_lay. php?xmulti/kaden

besides the live action film they've been talking about reanimating the kyoto arc - hopefully fan interest in it will motivate them to animate jinchuu arc.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
i would imagine that they would tell her either while they were still on the island or on the boat home - otherwise the whole area around where she lived and shopped would be making hand signals to rid themselves of bakemon (spirits) or bourei (ghosts) as the ruckus around tokyo and around the dojo as well as the funeral procession would likely be well publicized and gossiped about. she would have clobbered them for not informing her of her death after getting such reactions from the general public as they walked through tokyo to get to the dojo right after they got back.

that said - i liked the emotion and how upset they were all acting. very realistically described.
Firetan chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I LOVE the ending. For ONCE there is an author who keeps the character personalities within reasonable. . . I mean, like, actually LIKE the characters! I'll admit, Yahiko was a LITTLE OOC in Ch. 3, but that's all. . .

And again about the ending. . . it's just so beautiful. Wonderful! :D Actually, once or twice, I thought Kenshin really would cry. It was that beautiful and sad. THUMBS UP!

Definitely a favorite story.
cynthiarox66 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I love this story! You portrayed Kenshin and Kaoru perfectly, and I loved the motherly side of Kaoru. Nice chapter titles! .
noname00 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Wow, that was a little sad but I couldn't help but love itxD the ending was so sweet too
TardisOwner chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Okay, yes the ending was rediculously cheezy... but I loved it anyway!

Best Post-Jinchuu fic ever.

~Tardis
Jou-ChanHimura chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Hi!

I liked it.

again, i am being repetitive.

So, i hope you do well in your next fic.

I am anxious to read it.

Jou
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I actually rather loved this,cheesy ending and all. I liked how you had Kaoru approach Kenshin from the point of anger which makes sense under the circumstances. And I loved both how Kenshin physically withdraws from Kaoru and cannot talk about it and how Kaoru spurts out her assurance that she is strong enough to know the truth before she spouts out words of love.
t42n24t2 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Another emotionally charged chapter beautifully written. The end was wonderful, not cheesy at all. It was the only way it could end, and I loved it.