Reviews for An Almost Ordinary Day
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
: ( These little fics of yours relating to Gillian having no kids and/or getting divorced just kill me! You do angst well.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aww:( Poor Gillian...
otlakerat chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
great angst. I hope Cal comes to save the DAY! Captain America! :( thanks for posting! Great writing!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
KATE. KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

Way to wound me. Goodness gracious this was a little wallop of sadness and angst. I'm glad it wasn't the early morning.

I wonder if, on the show, she's reached that point. I just feel like they're going to make that some sort of stupid storyline for her bc they've already had her strike out so badly in the love department. Hmmmm. I feel like it would be too Cuddy-ish though.

I love the subtle differences in all of this, the things only that person would notice when their world doesn't seem as bright. Sad. Thanks for sharing!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Heartwrenching angst. Excellent writing as always.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
As I read this I kept thinking how true to life it is! You get beat down and and get pissed and angry at the world. But, you move on! Maybe chap 2? Or, not. Good take on the common folk being kicked in the teeth.
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Absolutely beautiful! That last line almost killed me.
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh. Sad. This is so heartbreaking, especially since everything appears normal, it's just the underlying life-force that's disintegrated. This story is going to haunt me.
cmlynn chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
As with most of your fics, love it.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh poor Gillian. Is a nice sexy British bloke going to save her from her self.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
beautiful n blue.

that last line is a total killer.

i loooove it.