Reviews for Daisuki Papa!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 11 . 6/9
Amai is actually an adjective meaning sweet. The proper term here would be okashi. Okashi though refers to any snack (other than fruits and vegetables) that are not part of a meal. Instead of kaa san, use haha since she is talking about her own mother to someone else. Oi is usually a very rude way of saying hey! It is really informal and usually denotes that the person being shouted at is beneath the other. I got a bit lost with the children who were fighting. I think maybe introducing two at a time would be a bit easier, but that is probably because I am a bit slow.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 10 . 6/9
Ojou sama (that really is an outdated suffix..I think personally chan or San is better when dealing with kids but I think sama is fine in this context) means young lady. It is sort of a term of endearment that you would use towards a young girl you are fond of (non romantically).
Kagome Pureheart chapter 8 . 6/9
Aniki is typically what someone would call their own older brother. It is a bit confusing since talking to others about your own family calls for different names, like chichi and haha. Say...does Gowland have a kid too? I'm interested in how he and Blood's kid will get along. I'm also interested in how Natsuki feels about Peter hitting on Alice all the time.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 6/9
Err..did you mean the date 3/22/14? And also, since suki is a na adjective, the title should read Daisukina Papa. But it sounds a little weird to say that. Did you mean a father that likes a lot as in their personality? If you meant like papa, (since love is not actually the right translation as there is no actual word that means love other than loan words) as in (subject likes dad, then it should be papa ga daisuki (informally atleast). Other than that, the content of the story is interesting. Will Peter's kid have his stalkerish gene? Lol I might be slightly twisted, but I sort of wanted more snowball throwing in there.
Fl0werDoll chapter 28 . 6/5
How dare you make me cry at Masahiko's story? ;w; Wow, what Alice said to him, on the present and on the future, really hit me.
I hope you continue soon, I want to know more about Alice's friends too! In truth, I wouldn't mind having friends like hers tho... Each story was really perfect and cute, by the way.
Fl0werDoll chapter 17 . 6/5
Why is Natsuki so adorable? Why all of them are so adorable? This story is so good!
Fl0werDoll chapter 8 . 6/4
C'mon, you can't play with my heart like this, putting all these little cute babies in just one fanfic... I hope you come back to finish it, tho. Or I will die from cuteness x3x
annoyedbunny64 chapter 31 . 2/19
This storys so cute. I cant wait for the next chp. Good luck
Boirs chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
i love it so much.
Shingekyo chapter 31 . 9/5/2014
Yesss i love this story! I'm so excited for the next update! I've been dying to know who the kids' moms are, who's Alice's kid, and more about Joker's daughters and their back story.
mixxymae59 chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
awesome !
everything about it was awesome :D the plot ,the characters ,the masahiko funclub and etc
its super great so please continue

p.s
maybe you could make a fanfiction about masahiko and one of the girls ? i really liked the rivalry and i hope more of it comes out and maybe the prince could choose :D (could it be mamoru ? for me their pairing would be cute :D the tomboy and the prince hehe)
AmorEva Luna chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
Omg i love this story u must update soon! Ive waited 4eva 4 dis chpt!
serima chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
I was at a friends house when I read this. I was squealing and laughing and OHMYGOSHTHISISSOADORABLE! I'm so happy you continued this story! I can't wait! This is probably my favorite HnKnA child story!
Allora22701 chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
AWESOME STORY! Allora chan
slashingfruit101 chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
Oh I loved this long awaited chapter.
Do you read kitchen princess? That bread loaf container was in that manga series.
And the role holders now know the truth and it seems they were in brief disbelief. And wow just wow a snow alice. Now to discover who alice is the mom of.