Reviews for Personal Tragedies
Nice fanfic, but there's one thing that really irks me:
Artemis Fowl is Irish, not American.
It is mentioned in the fanfic that Artemis's country was attacked, but he was in America, and lives in Ireland.
Andreas-Corelli chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Just one thing, 9/11 the worst tragedy in modern time ? WW2, the Vietnam war, the floods in Haiti...
d chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
9 11 was a inside job
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
One of the towers did get hit on a ninetieth floor, but I can't remember which building it was. I wonder what Artemis and Holly will be doing for an entire year in the US.
The Alloy of Silver and Gold chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is really good!
I don't have much memory of the attacks, because I was only about 4/5 but I think you've captured the terror of the collapse of the tower, and what it must have been like to be inside.
Please update soon!
Arty-the-Puppeteer chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I was about 8 or 9 years old when this happened. And since I am Norwegian I didn't learn about it before some weeks later, but we did get it here in the cold to.

This incident bring back quite fresh memories for me as well, because of the masacra on Ut√łya and the bomb in Oslo this year, thought it was not as big, it was shaking.. *shivers*

But the story is still very well written

Arty
Grand Moff Maraxus chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I respect you deeply for this story. I myself was in America during this tragic event. I don't really want to say much but I want to extend my deepest sympathy for those who lost loved ones during that day.
LiveLaughLoveReadForever chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I can't wait to read the next chapter. This is a good fanfic. RIP everyone who was lost during 9/11.
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow. This was awesome. An amazing story altogether - pretty much no OOC stuff going on, so that's good. I don't think you need any romance - it was perfect the way it was :)

Actually, this story was very similar to something that happened to me. My uncle was supposed to be in the World Trade Center on that day as well, and my cousins and aunt were panicking, but it turned out that he missed his train, thank God. He saw it collapse from the borderline -
Ocaj chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow...

I actually had some tears in my eyes while reading this. Probably because of the combination of your written work and my own memories of horror and shock when I saw the attack on the television.

We will not forget.
militarynut2010 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
the floors that were hit were the 93rd to the 99th floors.
lmp90 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
where the next chapters *sobs* poor Dom. good thing artemis is okay
30CK chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
A brilliant and moving piece of writing; truly, a work of art. I look forward to seeing its companion chapter.
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This story is wonderful. The stories that show the horror, the shock, the terrible events that happened throughout life, and not just the happy happy joy joy take on life most fanfictions have.. I tip my hat to them and you.

This portrays the horror of September 11th perfectly. I was pretty young when it happened, but this fits my mental description. We will never forget.

I await the next chapter.

-ZemyxDexion
Valerie3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
A very beautiful story. I honestly don't remember anything of the day of 9/11, but I found your description to be vivid and very well written. At one point I actually teared up a bit, which actually doesn't happen all that often. Ironically, I looked at your story only because it had A/H, but the reason I like it so much now has nothing to so with the A/H (well, for the most part). This story is extremely well written and meaningful, and I can't wait for the next chapter.