Reviews for Phoenix Feathers
Nightsky of Mixedclan chapter 11 . 8/7
dun dun ddduuuuunnnnnn.
A fan chapter 11 . 6/15
I think this might be my favourite story! Please update! Please, please, pleeeaase!
A fan chapter 1 . 6/15
And another one ;)
guest chapter 11 . 6/6
Let me guess. The dark shadow is Kullervo, who is sometimes taking over Connie, which is why she felt dangerous as Poppy ran past.
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
So cool!
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Keep up the good work. -
Lizzie
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Oooo, so cool!
Nice work. :)
Keep up the good work Auburn Waves! :)
Uniquely chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
This is very enjoyable! I would like to read more.
Impossible is my reality chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was the first fanfiction I ever read! I remeber just sitting at the computer for hours and reading it. I really like it.
tmzx.todd chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i LOVE the story i think you have brought in all the new characters wonderfully but i think your chapters lack content in the way that there is no real background knowledge and often i have to go over a line twice because often i don,t understand what your saying or mean but overall i think you have an amazing piece going
k8yx who can't log in chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Excellent chapter that's very intruging. The suspense is building up a lot now. Will Poppy find out? How will she found out? Is Poppie's mother a society member? I guess we'll have to wait to find out. Description is at a good balance, but i wish the chapters were a bit longer. Overall it has an excellent hook and i want to read more!

Take your time with exam revision. I'm meant to be revising myself...hehehe
miny-universal chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
i love it it is very good. please can you get the nexts one up soon.
k8yx who can't log in chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Wow these have been some pretty intense and sad chapters. Poor Poppy and Poor Evelyn. I wonder what creature was out there. I'm guessin its Poppie's companion. Companion will seek out creature was what it said the book. Back to the chapter. It is well written and fairly descriptve. The flashback was sweet and sad. Am looking forward to more.
miny-universal chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
that was a very big change i was not exspecting it to tune out like that but i am glade that i did it is very good i can't what to read what happens nexts.
miny-universal chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
i a very exsited to ess or read what happens nexts in the story so can you please up date soon.
K8yx chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Nooooo... Poor Evelyn. I really hope she's okay! The description is perfect and realistic. Also perfectly in character. Merry Christmas and a happy new year btw. Update soon. K8yx