Reviews for Phoenix Feathers
Impossible is my reality chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was the first fanfiction I ever read! I remeber just sitting at the computer for hours and reading it. I really like it.
tmzx.todd chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i LOVE the story i think you have brought in all the new characters wonderfully but i think your chapters lack content in the way that there is no real background knowledge and often i have to go over a line twice because often i don,t understand what your saying or mean but overall i think you have an amazing piece going
k8yx who can't log in chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Excellent chapter that's very intruging. The suspense is building up a lot now. Will Poppy find out? How will she found out? Is Poppie's mother a society member? I guess we'll have to wait to find out. Description is at a good balance, but i wish the chapters were a bit longer. Overall it has an excellent hook and i want to read more!

Take your time with exam revision. I'm meant to be revising myself...hehehe
miny-universal chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
i love it it is very good. please can you get the nexts one up soon.
k8yx who can't log in chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Wow these have been some pretty intense and sad chapters. Poor Poppy and Poor Evelyn. I wonder what creature was out there. I'm guessin its Poppie's companion. Companion will seek out creature was what it said the book. Back to the chapter. It is well written and fairly descriptve. The flashback was sweet and sad. Am looking forward to more.
miny-universal chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
that was a very big change i was not exspecting it to tune out like that but i am glade that i did it is very good i can't what to read what happens nexts.
miny-universal chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
i a very exsited to ess or read what happens nexts in the story so can you please up date soon.
K8yx chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Nooooo... Poor Evelyn. I really hope she's okay! The description is perfect and realistic. Also perfectly in character. Merry Christmas and a happy new year btw. Update soon. K8yx
itsangee chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
oh no, not Evelyn! :O I hope she's ok!
K8yx chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Im not sure if i've reviewed the story before and the blue button wont let me check, but it is a good story. Its quite well thought out and has a clear plot line. Also you use emtoive language in the right places. You're also adapting quite well to give the perspective of a young girl, but at times you do slip, as its difficult. Apart from that you have a very sweet story, as its the first time i've read a story, from a childs view point. It makes you notice all the little details, that people older wouldn't notice.

Please update soon. K8yx
Angelmail chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
My phones to slow to let me log in :D awwwww poor Poppy :'( I really hope she finds something soon to help her start a new life... Hopefully something Society related ;D
itsangee chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
yay update! me likey :) loved the description in this chappie, my favourite line was where she said as if she was loooking through tinted spectacles, really love the metaphor :) great job!

Angelmail x
k8yxx chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Wow a new start, a new beginning. I like it. Luv the description and detail you put in 4 her being so depressed. Cnt really wait 4 the nxt chapter. Im beginning to wonder is she haz a gift and if yes which one... I like a gud mystery.

Thanx 4 mentioning me.

Tx
k8yxx chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Omg. That was so sad. Luv the way u write. And the description of shock. Amazing, it nearly made me cry.
Frozen Smoke chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Aww, this was such a great description of shock! I really cant wait to see your next chapter!