Reviews for Epilogue
Regretx993 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Such a bittersweet ending. Had me feeling a torrent of emotions.

At least, Amoretta and Lillet are together till the end and beyond; eternally bound forever.

But ahhh! It was so dang sad! I loved the fact that even after death, they will still be together but it's just so sad that their time together has come to an end in the world of the living.

You, sire, are one hell of an awesome writing. I don't believe I have left many reviews but just to let you know, your stories have touched my nearly nonexistent heart and made me cry.

Best of luck to you,

-Regret
TrixibellaBlack chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
What a gorgeous ending to an epic life...and I've got tears running down my face...I'd wondered what Amoretta would do without Lillet...quite foolish of me, actually.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Yes, very much as I imagined it might be. The final loneliness, and then the eternal reunion.
EAnIL chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hello! AnIL here!

I just wonder Shoujoai forum and see Troble Dressing It Up, and saw your profile if something is new. and then saw this one. ya' know I did cry when reading this while hearing ENYA's Braveheart soundtrack double the emotion.

I really love your Lillet/Amoretta fics and I hope to see more from you, but until then I'll be waiting. Keep up the Good work and Thank you for sharing your Beutiful series.

You're Loyal Silent Reader,

EAnIL
Tukuyomi chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aww, man! Not even 2,000 words and it still made me cry as much as all the others in this series combined! (not that they all made me cry, but some did)

So sad, but so beautiful, as well. While reading, I was wondering what Amoretta would do with Lillet gone, only to slap myself on the forehead in the end. Of course she would do just that. And in that sense, it's a perfect end for them.

It's good to hear you're going to be writing more of these two though, there's just something special about them that makes me want to read more and more and never be satisfied

Anyway, really well done, it's a very fitting finale.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OMG! I won't cry, I won't cry, I won't cry...

DAMN! You got me! LOL! Still a wonderful couple 'til the end. Amazingly romantic, sweet, all the good stuff. I know the sadness is temporary (you did mention writing more, after all!), but the happiness will endure.

500 years? Man, that sounds exhausting. I almost imagine that Lillet probably had an illusion spell for Amoretta to age a bit.

Again, amazing work, kept short and sweet. Not overly drug out for extended drama, just love. Yay!

writer-jm
deathcurse chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Glad to hear it confirmed (again) that this isn't your final GG story! _ It would be tragic if it were, so I'm glad that it's not XD.

Once again, I love Advocat's moments in this short-he's such a fun character, and so sly and contrary, and yet you can tell that he has a soft spot for Lillet, probably because she's even cleverer and sly-er than he is and they *both* know it .

Nice to see the nods to Cressidor and also the additions to address the other comments I had made! D Something I didn't pick up the first time I read the story was that in the middle, when Amoretta starts to speak, it starts off a bit ambiguously about who "she" and "her" are, so it threw me off a bit while I was reading that section. No big deal though, as it becomes clear that the story stays in Lillet's POV after that initial moment, but it was a bit shaky.

Still made me sad at the ending...As much as the whole "die when my loved one dies" drama is wearisome in some couples, Amoretta and Lillet are a pair where I'm utterly without protest that they are meant to stay together in life and death.

Thanks for the thanks in your A/N, but the thanks was mine-this story was a treasure to read.
Artful Lounger chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A fine end to your Grimgrimoire series of stories, since I can only assume that you won't be writing another GG story after this. All I can say is that while I don't like that it all ended, you wrote several incredible stories about the world of Grimgrimoire and went further than anyone else ever thought anyone could. But still, it was a good run, and a happy ending. Very nice work Dezo.
JBebe chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Very nice pensive, retrospective, but please let this not mean you're done with GrimGrimoire stories! Thought it was a very fitting end.
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OO... you made me cry! I love it. I love these two. But that was sad... but soooo pritty. I love how you write these two. wish you could do more storys of them in the inbetween their daughter and this. Would love to see how they handeled their daughter getting married.