Reviews for Two Nights on the Town
ne71 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Hilarious ending. I love Chuck deflecting Sarah and Ellie's anger by telling them about Morgan and Carina. Also loved Morgan giving out scenarios by which he and Ellie would have to sleep together. Hell, I loved the whole thing.

Stumbling across this story was like finding a twenty dollar bill in last season's jacket. And then using that twenty to con a store clerk out of some tequila.

Awesome work, as usual.

ne71 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Holy bejeezus. This is a story that contains "intersexy" AND peguin references. I'm in heaven.

This is one of the best Sarah / Ellie interactions I've ever read. Very believeable - I like the idea that Ellie has scheduled her "grudge" with Sarah, it seems exactly like something that character would come up with.

I liked the con, too. The fact that Ellie asks to see Sarah pull one off shows the change in the way Ellie sees Sarah now.

Moving on...

ne71 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
How... how... HOW did I miss this story? This is really great so far. Terrific dialogue, as usual, but great depth to Morgan as well.

And it can't be possible that we're deep into the fourth season of the show, as well as thousands of fan fiction stories, and yet somehow this is the first occurance of "intersexy." What is wrong with all of us?

Brilliant. Moving on to Ch2...

jinxed97 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Nice finish to the story...
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Great chapter...
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I'm not sure how I missed this story...but very good start to it.
fAteD lOvE chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Hahahaha awesome :) I always like Sarah/Ellie interaction. There's not enough on the show. Great fic.
Tynianrex chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Really good, another great fic for the contest.
Jan chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Very nice. Great bonding between both character pairs.

Good job
NickyR chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
thoroughly enjoyed all three chapters, thanks for writing this!
mikesul chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
More people need to review this one. If it was good enough to get my lazy butt to review it, I can't imagine why others won't. Very well written.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Great Job with this one! Made me smile towards the end. THe reaction of Sarah and Ellie with Morgan sleeping with Carina
shaz chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really enjoyed it ! Funny and good read .
007chuck chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
not bad what so ever very well put togehther and very funny.