Reviews for Trying to fix a Broken Angel
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
poor cassy :'(
Forbidden-Lover1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011

That was painful to read!

I demand the next part, just to know that Cas is coping after. lol

Fantastic Job. Quite chilling.
Bumbelbee chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Yes more please?
Vampgrl91389 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
That was really good. A little dark but many of the best stories are. Good job. I would really love to see more with Castiel overcoming everything and being able to move on with Dean.
hamithehamister chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Aaaaw that was horrible I hate lucifer even more now! Also i'm confused I thought dean never confessed his feelings before the first chapter? If dean did so why didn't cas go to him for comfort and just leave lucifer? I'm so confused . please help me understand...

Also I would love to see a dean/cas first time chapter if you are still up to.
hamithehamister chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
That was sweet at the end. Still tragic for both of them to have to go through so much to finally get together like they both wanted, but hey shit happens right? Personally though I would have prefered to have a fluff chapter of cas and dean after they leave the hospital and start dating. I know its corny and cliche, but I love a good fluff ending where dean and cas are so in love to the point that everyone around them goes either aaaw thats so cute or gags like sam and bobby because they have to keep up appearances, but are secretly happy for them.
hamithehamister chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
That was horrible...the rape, cas not being the first he did this to, dean having to bust in, cas jumping in the way, everything is horrible, but most of all the worst thing is that cliff hanger...Luckily I don't have to wait to read the next chapter though so i'm happy. Gosh I hope this ends up happy though, because cas deserves to be just happy and content with someone (hopefully dean) after going through all this.
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That is so sad poor cas. Lucifer is a bastard for damaging adorable, innocent little cas like that. When dean kissed him and cas cried because he never was kissed so gentle, it made my heart flutter a little due to the somber sweetness of the moment. Quick question though, how are olf are they? It seems like cas in college and dean in in his mid or late-twenties, right?
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
please do include dean and cas' beg. of the relationship! it'll be awesome!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Good story but kinda sad.
op1223 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I wasn't going to read this chapter but i wanted to know what it was about and what happend so i read it and im happy that i please i would very much like that extra chapter.
op1223 chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
I LOVE! this...the only thing I would say is that you could have added one or two more sentences at the end, ither way I LOVED it. well done, GREAT FIC!
op1223 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
LOL! that really was an evil cliff hangr. Im happy that Cas stood up to Lucifer and that Dean followed Cas home but more than anything Im happy that theres another chaptor!
op1223 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
WOW I seriously like this. Great start!
SpnBloodStar chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
i definately want the chapter about there first time.i loved this chapter, is was good to see how they started out.