Reviews for Too Deep
Robin Lynn Smith chapter 27 . 1/16
This has been great so far, and it's interesting to find a story where i entirely misunderstood where it was going. I had expected a run of the mill light v. dark thing, and that there'd be a defining moment and Snape would face off against the side he decided was bad. Instead there's a lot more to it, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where Snape and Voldemort go from here, and even where Harry ends up with his scattered knowledge of Snape and Voldemort. Great story!
Another very good story and I am happy to see that you are continuing stories you didn't finish. I do hope you finish this one. It is capturing, intriguing, suspenseful, and original story line. I must say it again, I am happy and highly appreciate how you are not afraid to explore hard topics such as pain and torture of characters in real situations. Love it. I can't wait for the next chapter and please update soon. Really loving this story. Thanks.
scgaraycochea chapter 27 . 1/1
Wow! Incredible, please continue writing, I was so focus, I read all the story again in a few hours.
Is a great story, please continue writning until the end.
Thanks a lot.
Regards and Happy New Year 2019.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/30/2018
Great spot to end the chapter. I glad to see you posted a new chapter. I was worried this was abandoned. Congratulations on becoming a teacher, I wish you luck and good fortune. Time will be tight but creative writing can be a nice destressing outlet for everyday frustrations. You can throw what you wish to say into the characters and stories. Twisting them... sounds like fun actually. Well another great chapter, well written, and great cliffhanger. I look forward to the next update.
scgaraycochea chapter 25 . 11/16/2018
Oh my Goodness, please continue this story, is so well writen, I love it.
Hermysnap chapter 25 . 11/7/2018
Excellent
SomethingBlueat221b chapter 25 . 11/5/2018
Hi! I wanted to let you know that when I was thirteen years old I was obsessed with your stories. I remember reading them on my mom's clunky Ipad (I didn't get a phone until I graduated middle school) and reading through all of your stories, some of them multiple times. Middle school me was awkward and weird but she thought you were a great writer and loved your stories. I remember being bummed out when you stopped posting, but such was life and as someone who deserted my own stories, I didn't hold any hard feelings. Life went on, and I'm now a nineteen-year-old college student majoring in Neuroscience because the brain is super cool, and I recently checked my old email to find that you had started posting again (I must have subscribed a few years back, but totally forgot). I read the updates and revisited some of the stories which reminded me back to my middle school years and full-blown Harry Potter obsession. It was also great to see these stories continue and I'm glad that you're posting again. However, I thought it would be funny to let you know how long I've been following your stories, especially since they had a pretty big impact on thirteen-year-old me. Anyways, Too Deep has always been a favorite of mine and I can't wait to see where it goes next!
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/28/2018
Wow, you know how to manage the Evil Cliffie...
sabine chapter 24 . 10/28/2018
So Happy to read from you again. I long forgot about this Story but as i re-read it it was as good as for the First Time. Thanks!
Maliumkin chapter 23 . 10/25/2018
OH MY GOD
This is so good.
But please. Don't tell me he did it :(((
scgaraycochea chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
Hi, is a big shame you didn't continue this story, I really love it. It would be great if you decide to continue it.
You are a genius as a writer, I'm reading all of your fanfics.
Regards
Lionitis chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
I am cryin,,.
scgaraycochea chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
Wow! You are a great writer, Is a shame this fanfic is not finishe, I hope one day you decide to continue with it. I read it without stop, I couldn't stop reading, please if you can I would like to know how it ends, and I guess that all the reviwers would be happy as well.
Thank you for give us shuch beautiful story.
Regards.
FranklyCatty chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
Yes I enjoyed it!
sfox88 chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
I'm guessing he either turns good again, because...or he becomes truly evil.