Reviews for Too Deep
solarcolt6 chapter 33 . 8/17
Would love to see more of this story!
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 5/17
Mmm, yes, I actually expected Voldemort to do Snape in earlier in canon than he actually did for being too successful, since Voldie's follower are indeed quite likely to make comparisons.

And since Snape did defeat Dumbledore this time around, well, a certain Wand's mastery is in question.

Tom has more than one reason now to get rid of Snape before it's too late.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 5/17
Oh, my. Severus has done a lot of things because there was no choice...
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 4/12
Yeah, and once Snape is healed of this particular injury, Dumbledore will send him out to get another, till he dies of it.

No matter how Albus pretties it up, that's really what's going to happen.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 4/11
Severus is actually telling the truth. The accumulated torture over time has taken big chunks out of his memory, but he's very factual about Dumbledore sending him to be tortured.
KruRid chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Who would have thought that Severus' masters feared him enough to agree with a truce. One seek to kill out of revenge and one want to seek to kill if all things fail to save Snape out of love. I am thrilled to know how would Voldemort and Albus be able to capture their protégé. This story is becoming intense
Kawisdom chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Voldemort wasn't the only one fooled. This chapter caught me completely by surprise. It's a last chance to save Severus from the Dark, isn't it? Although the odds aren't the best.
A chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
HOLY SHIT THIS IS STILL BEING UPDATED? LOVE YOU!
olaeczka chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
OMG
this is
OMG
Guest chapter 32 . 6/26/2020
Whoa! I can't wait for the next chapter. I been glued to this story since yesterday and took my time enjoying and yes, I really enjoy this story. I also love the cliffhangers. Very good timing. I wish there were more stories like yours this is great. Thanks.
-J
Kawisdom chapter 32 . 6/19/2020
I have to suspect that Severus understands Voldemort too well for Voldemort's good. The way you showed the Dark Lord's thoughts whirling around implied that he's not just nervous, he's confused and growing fearful, which he's denying with all he has. I can't wait to see how this encounter goes.
saoyuuki12 chapter 32 . 6/18/2020
Is Severus going to end up stealing some of Voldemorts followers and start his own group? Is it going to be a 3 way war?
Kawisdom chapter 31 . 6/12/2020
At moments it seemed that Voldemort was almost enamored by this new Severus, so cruel and deadly. Especially while watching him and Sirius Black. Their lifelong hatred for one another certainly pushed Severus to new heights of darkness.
Now he has to worry that a Severus Snape who's thoroughly embraced his own darkness is going to be too much to handle. Are you planning to make him Voldemort's competition?
KruRid chapter 31 . 6/10/2020
I am very interested in this version of Severus, a cruel, soulless sadistic bastard. Goodness! He'll make a good Dark Lord. He got nothing to fear thanks to Voldemort's recklessness. This Snape is something that even Voldemort is starting to fear, the monster of his own creation. Snape could have been a great villain if he did not change his mind just to save poor Lily. I am excited for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/10/2020
Oh shit has just gone down