Reviews for Too Deep
KruRid chapter 33 . 6/28
Who would have thought that Severus' masters feared him enough to agree with a truce. One seek to kill out of revenge and one want to seek to kill if all things fail to save Snape out of love. I am thrilled to know how would Voldemort and Albus be able to capture their protégé. This story is becoming intense
Kawisdom chapter 33 . 6/28
Voldemort wasn't the only one fooled. This chapter caught me completely by surprise. It's a last chance to save Severus from the Dark, isn't it? Although the odds aren't the best.
A chapter 1 . 6/28
HOLY SHIT THIS IS STILL BEING UPDATED? LOVE YOU!
olaeczka chapter 33 . 6/28
OMG
this is
OMG
Whoa! I can't wait for the next chapter. I been glued to this story since yesterday and took my time enjoying and yes, I really enjoy this story. I also love the cliffhangers. Very good timing. I wish there were more stories like yours this is great. Thanks.
-J
Kawisdom chapter 32 . 6/19
I have to suspect that Severus understands Voldemort too well for Voldemort's good. The way you showed the Dark Lord's thoughts whirling around implied that he's not just nervous, he's confused and growing fearful, which he's denying with all he has. I can't wait to see how this encounter goes.
saoyuuki12 chapter 32 . 6/18
Is Severus going to end up stealing some of Voldemorts followers and start his own group? Is it going to be a 3 way war?
Kawisdom chapter 31 . 6/12
At moments it seemed that Voldemort was almost enamored by this new Severus, so cruel and deadly. Especially while watching him and Sirius Black. Their lifelong hatred for one another certainly pushed Severus to new heights of darkness.
Now he has to worry that a Severus Snape who's thoroughly embraced his own darkness is going to be too much to handle. Are you planning to make him Voldemort's competition?
KruRid chapter 31 . 6/10
I am very interested in this version of Severus, a cruel, soulless sadistic bastard. Goodness! He'll make a good Dark Lord. He got nothing to fear thanks to Voldemort's recklessness. This Snape is something that even Voldemort is starting to fear, the monster of his own creation. Snape could have been a great villain if he did not change his mind just to save poor Lily. I am excited for the next chapter.
Oh shit has just gone down
Why are the chapters so short? It’s really annoying, so much so that I’m going to take a pass on your story. It’d be better to post less often, but with longer chapters.
Intrigue19 chapter 30 . 6/3
It seems Black is about to meet the new cold and merciless Severus. This is gonna be gruesome. Great chapter thank you
Kawisdom chapter 30 . 6/3
A Severus Snape gone truly Dark and willing to kill isn't going to let Voldemort or anyone else have Sirius Black. There's true hatred between those two. He'll call dibs.
saoyuuki12 chapter 30 . 6/3