Reviews for Too Deep
KruRid chapter 31 . 6/10/2020
I am very interested in this version of Severus, a cruel, soulless sadistic bastard. Goodness! He'll make a good Dark Lord. He got nothing to fear thanks to Voldemort's recklessness. This Snape is something that even Voldemort is starting to fear, the monster of his own creation. Snape could have been a great villain if he did not change his mind just to save poor Lily. I am excited for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/10/2020
Oh shit has just gone down
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2020
Why are the chapters so short? It’s really annoying, so much so that I’m going to take a pass on your story. It’d be better to post less often, but with longer chapters.
SeraV chapter 30 . 6/3/2020
It seems Black is about to meet the new cold and merciless Severus. This is gonna be gruesome. Great chapter thank you
Kawisdom chapter 30 . 6/3/2020
A Severus Snape gone truly Dark and willing to kill isn't going to let Voldemort or anyone else have Sirius Black. There's true hatred between those two. He'll call dibs.
saoyuuki12 chapter 30 . 6/3/2020
Sweet sweet revenge! Mwahhahahahaha
Guest chapter 30 . 6/3/2020
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
olaeczka chapter 30 . 6/3/2020
okey, revenge on the world!
Voldie might have created worse Dark Lord than himself
misundersnape chapter 29 . 5/27/2020
Oohh... deliciously cold.
The performance of Severus' life.
Unless... you intend to deceive all of us, with an AU.

Don't think I haven't considered it. ;)

Brilliant!
misundersnape...
KruRid chapter 29 . 5/27/2020
It is so terrifying to see a blood stained Severus but it is more terrifying to hear an emotionless Severus. I somewhat pity Voldemort because he doesn't know what will hit him in the future and even Lucius doubted Severus for he cannot murder brutally Albus if he were in his right mind but we all know that they broke him and he is nothing but an empty shell of his former self the difference is that he still have his talent and skills.
SeraV chapter 29 . 5/27/2020
Oooh Voldemort is becoming entranced. He has no idea what Severus is going to do to him.
It would be a very fitting end as he was the one to turn Severus this way.
Great chapter as always. The suspense is killer.
Kawisdom chapter 29 . 5/27/2020
This chapter made me wonder if Voldemort might be in over his head.
Maliumkin chapter 29 . 5/27/2020
I remember reading many of your stories and thinking they had been written 10 years ago and we would never get to know what's next. The update on this one thus really brought a smile to my face! I must say, it was as dark and taking I thought it would be. Again you write all the characters so well I never in the slightest remember it's just a story while reading it *-* And reading this after your beautiful "Checkmate" makes it a little... Awkward? Satisfying? Horrible?
olaeczka chapter 28 . 5/23/2020
oh god, continuation! and is it part of Voldie in him or so? from the ritual? or second personality?
GYAH, i want mooooore
Kawisdom chapter 27 . 2/2/2020
This emotionally empty Severus Snape, powerful and able to kill with indifference, is terrible. And terrifying. I'd really like seeing Voldemort turn against this rival he created by his own lack of restraint or mercy. He tortured his spy because he was bored. That isn't a ruler, it's as monster.
The only comfort (freezing cold)) is that Severus didn't feel enjoyment when he killed. Even if he decides on becoming a Dark Lord in his own right, he's not the unstable sadist Voldemort is. Which isn't a happy thought at all.
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »