Reviews for Lolita
TeenageMutantNinjaLlama chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
May I just say that this is absolutely perfect? Okay, cause I am. The fantasies and everything just come together seamlessly. The imagery is perfect in every way: not too much, not too little. I could go on and on about everything that's awesome about this (which is indeed everything), but I'll spare you the monologue. Just simply know that this is a ten out of ten.
jack-mick-la chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hot. Loved this!
moon's the limit chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I just adore how Eames' beginning and end fantasy leads to reality. I just thought I would throw that out there. And Arthur in glasses? Awesomeeee.
Evie Specter chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Alright, the way you blended the scenes one word at a time was delectable. Smut is only good when everyone's in character and there's that scantily-clothed thread of plot.

And can't we all identify with that distracted madness when you can't stop fantasizing about Arthur?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
XDDD Nice.
MissSilver chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh. I really need to see that movie! 500 Days of Summer sounds fantastic! and just positively delicious. :D
half-hearted heroine chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I liked the line about Yusef, Margaret Thatcher and the recurring song... poor Yusef ;)
psycholiki chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh god, this was so perfect... 3
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
All of my kinks too.
Captain Peregrine chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I enjoyed this. Very much. lol
Nekoi Hiokans chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
You know, Eames should avoid Spencer Reid at all cost because that man is a walking nerd...who strikes every kink you can! This was quite yummy...thank you for making my evening! :3
JustineAme chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i loved it!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 9/22/2010

This FUCKING ROCKS MY SOCKS. *collapses*

Okay, my insanity is almost back. *ahem*

HOLY CRAP! Arthur wearing that outfit just makes me want to handcuff him to a bed and never allow him to see the light of day anymore. *licks lips*

I LOVED the interjected scenes of smut (smut smut-fucking-tastic). Especially at the restaurant, when Eames was describing Cobbs' face. Lol. And when you would relate the last phrase to the present - genius. Lol.

Seriously. If Eames wasn't going to fuck Arthur, I gladly would've done it. u_u

Like I said, the smut was GREAT. And just - UNGF.

Fucking awesome job. :D

pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh! (That's all I have to say.)
minlin chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh my. Frankly I admire Eames restraint in *not* actually ripping Arthur's clothes off and shagging him right in the alley or on the coffee shop table or bookstore.

Though I found his thoughts of 'Yusuf fucking Margaret Thatcher to the tune of Je Ne Regrette Rien.' both hilarious and horrifying; and probably worked better than a cold shower.

All in all this was wonderful.