Reviews for Jonabee Fanfic
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 8/5
Wonderful story
Ukyo seems like a real deadbeat dad..Pretty tragic,really.
LordsFire chapter 15 . 4/16
A post-it note on the table.

"Good to see you at it again.
-2017"
Stratagemini chapter 15 . 4/12
Yay! It's back! Poor Ranma will never get a break, will he?
Dumbledork chapter 15 . 4/12
An update. I was afraid this day would never come. Thank you for that.

One question, though. How large do those magic mushrooms grow? I mean, Ranma's what now? In her mid thirties? I doubt the mushrooms would grow that large. I really think Ranma should only be able age a few years. That way she could integrate better into the group.
Chargone chapter 15 . 4/10
Most entertaining!
Always good to see Azumanga fics updated, even before taking into account that this fic is pretty good in its own right.
Just finished rereading the whole thing.

worth noting: 'ado' means something along the lines of 'fuss, bother, fluffing about, etc.' 'adieu' is French for goodbye. 'a due' is nonsense without a noun to go with that adjective*. Not sure which of the last couple of chapters that error cropped up in, nor the other couple I noticed, as I was too busy enjoying the story itself so just kept reading :D

*do is a verb, due is an adjective, ado is a noun (well, I'm pretty sure its a noun.) and they all mean very different things. Also, if ones dialect doesn't drop the yod (y sound, kinda) at the start of the 'long U', they're all pronounced differently too.
AzaggThoth chapter 15 . 4/8
A very fun sort of story but I can't help but feel like you stuck with the age regression thing to long with Ranma.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 4/8
lmao!
Veedramon chapter 15 . 4/8
Ah yes, that's Ranma 1/2 alright.
Crosshair chapter 15 . 4/8
Sooooo happy this is back! I do feel that you kinda recaptured the feel semi strange feel of Azumanga and Ranma you had before... but I think I'll have to go and rewatch both series to get back into the headspace to appreciate it... or reread the fanfic.
Quathis chapter 15 . 4/7
Nice comeback with Ryu showing up, and Ranma taking advantage of his new form to get the guy to start teaching. Always good to see Chiyo speak up. Until next time.
Veedramon chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
I left a review, now please update the story.
Veedramon chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
I hope Ranma can be back to being an adult soon.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Ranma should ask Cologne to look over the contract.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
This is an awesome crossover.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »