Reviews for Halloween Honey
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ooh! Even though i'm a hotly fan, i love this! Poor spence, everyone cancelled on him, well, except sexy emily!
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
this is just...wow!

yo covered the characterisics so well!

I don't suppose another chapter or sequel is in the near future? Hmmm? :)
HeroXLink chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
God...I sooooo wish this would just happen!
Fanatical Writer chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh, my God! That was fantastic! I read it in preparation for your Christmas story, and I am so glad I did!

Favorite parts:

He, on the spot, decided that the engineers behind designing the perfect lingerie where the true geniuses of this world.

and:

...it's always the quiet ones...

Great job on this one!

Angie
Love is simply Eternal chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
If I were to describe this story in a single word I would use, FABULOUS! The way you captured the moment was fantastic, their feelings and love was similar and yet unique to you. It showed them both nervous and taking the steps they both wanted to take for so long. The only thing I can think of to make this story better is if you would at least do another chapter. It works alone but it would be interesting to see what could happen the next day or even the year later. Still I will say it again this story was FABULOUS!

Kate
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
omg that would make an amhazing m rated story!
Tezsler chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I usually don't read these two but I think you did a wonderful job with your prompt. It was very sensual and believable. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
basketcase1880 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This reminded me of one of my fave songs, "Ticket Outta Looserville" by Son of Dork. I loved it.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Really great.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
oooo that was awesome! you write these two soooooooo well... i didn't want to end tho, bummer
NunziBelle chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hottest... Reid/Emily fic EVER! WOW! I needed to pause and take a deep breath a few times that was so intense! :D
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You just HAD to end it there, didn't you? ;) Sequel? Continuation?
baobei chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
very cute!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You have got to finish this! Spencer and Emily are so easy to write. Deep down they belong together.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really liked it. You had a hard prompt, at least I think so, and you did it well. Good job.