Reviews for Engaged
Diurnal Days chapter 1 . 2/3
The implied sexytiems made me grin like an American idiot. Because the idea of Winston Churchill approving of USUK is really cute and funny at the same time. We shall honor him as the first USUK "fangirl" for all time. XD (Btw, I read somewhere that the last names "Kirkland" and "Churchill" are very similar. Maybe Hima did that on purpose? lol)
I remember that I visited the Oregon Historical Society last summer, and there was a lifelike wax statue of the old chap himself standing in the lobby. There was also an exhibit there that detailed Oregon's role in WWII and had some interesting information on WWII in general. Idk why I'm saying this, but I'd just like to say that your historical fics have gotten me more interested in WWII's history. Otherwise, I might've brushed the statue of Churchill by.
Anyways, you're great at writing lolfics. I smiled widely several times at England's tsun-tsuns and America's obliviousness, bless those two. I enjoyed this a lot.
Crimson cat angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Love!
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Love!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
xD LOL

Oh My God!

This caught me off guard!

But I still didn't understand why Churchill said "Engaged" in annoyance...?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
i love you best footnotes ever!
L24358 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ha ha, fun story! I couldn't stop grinning when I read about England's reactions.
Pucchan09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is awesome, I can't stop giggling.. Nice oneshot! XD
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
oh my gawd. churchill. yes.
DLHKM chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh, dear; I would be mortified. Nicely executed, very disturbing. Until next time!
Shangalangalang chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved Winston Churchill.

Now I love him even more.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
love this XD made me giggle
Lai chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
THIS ONESHOT IS EPIC AIKDJSFHGD,GMHA;KDGHYOI

God, really, I loled a lot. "Um, h-hey, England's boss! What's up?" is the best part 8D

Loved it 3
Harmonde chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Churchill's reaction was the greatest thing ever. Considering his status as a US/UK fangirl, I'm surprised he didn't do a proper British happy dance when he found them in flagrante delicto. Because I totally would have.

Maybe he waited until he left the room.
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
love this story but ummm one comment Churchill- how is the transatlantic telephone be busy?
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOL This was hilarious. Poor Arthur!

Gotta love the bosses.